PDA

View Full Version : June 4-8, 2006 - Wonder, Anyone Esle??

dogriverrat
02-22-2006, 01:21 PM
There will be 9 of us. 1st Disney Cruise. We can't wait. Robin :cool1: :cool1:

JBPeery
03-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Finally, we now know we won't be alone on this cruise. We can't wait and are counting the days. There are four of us and our two girls are wondering if you have any kids their ages (10 and 8). If so, they'd love to pen pal before we sail. Please reply.
J and J

LadyZolt
03-21-2006, 08:53 PM
We're first time cruisers and just had to make the first cruise experience a Disney one. :banana: There are four of us -- two adults and two teenage girls (DD16 and friend of DD, who is 15). We can't wait! :cheer2:

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

RMCMAN01
04-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Myself - Single Dad and DD11 are set to go. 4 days at the Dolphin before

S'sMom
04-08-2006, 08:27 AM
Myself - Single Dad and DD11 are set to go. 4 days at the Dolphin before

Dh and dd (3) will be there!! We will be at the Swan for 2 nights prior to. :thumbsup2 The prices were hard to beat.

We cant wait. Everyday my mind drifts to being on the boat, and just getting away from it all.

2angelsinheaven
04-10-2006, 11:40 PM
We're also hoping to sail on 6/4 Wonder... we can't wait, it will be our first DCL trip as well. It will be all grown ups in our party, but we're kids at heart.. =o)

2angelsinheaven
04-13-2006, 05:34 AM
No one else? Hello, anyone out there?

bigdaddydawgbone
04-22-2006, 08:12 AM
In kind of a last minute "where do we want to go on vacation" decision, we opted for this cruise + a few days at Disney during Star Wars Weekends. This is our third Disney cruise and we actually just went on a 7-day cruise in December. We had such a great time that it's now my first choice.

My boys are 15, 14, and 7. The older ones really enjoyed The Stack teen club on the Magic so I'm sure they will be there alot. My 7 year old loves the Mickey slide and the kid's club. Looking forward to it, hope to see you there.

Jen76b
05-01-2006, 02:20 PM
We're going to be on Wonder June 4th also. We're doing the land/sea. Has anyone received their cruise docs yet? This is my first cruise and not sure on the process but getting worried I haven't received anything yet. We're actually leaving June 1st. How long does it normally take?

S'sMom
05-01-2006, 04:59 PM
We had not gotten ours just yet. In the past we got them about 20-30 days out. So just be on the look out. We leave on the 2nd and are staying at the Swan hotel.

We are both from Dallas. That is weird to meet someone that will be there at the same time from the same area, that you know of.

Anyway, keep a lookout for the mail and good luck.

We're going to be on Wonder June 4th also. We're doing the land/sea. Has anyone received their cruise docs yet? This is my first cruise and not sure on the process but getting worried I haven't received anything yet. We're actually leaving June 1st. How long does it normally take?

RMCMAN01
05-01-2006, 09:04 PM
No documents recieved here yet. We did get shore excursion, travel tip info.
Does anybody know if there will be a DISer meeting on board?

Jen76b
05-02-2006, 11:30 AM
I'll definatly be watching out for the mail. I can't wait! :woohoo: Glad to know someone else from Dallas will be there. We're staying at AKL. It's my first cruise and i'm so excited. :banana:

dogriverrat
05-03-2006, 06:16 AM
I have kind-of been out of the loop, but finally Iím back. We havenít gotten our documents yet either. We have 4 adults and 5 teenagers (Boy-17, Girls Ė17,14,14,13) going on the cruise and then staying at Disney for a few days. I donít know who is more excited. (I think me). Canít wait. :banana:

tink2020
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM
DH and I will be there for our anniversary, as well as celebrating 2 graduations! :thumbsup2

Less than 30 days! :banana:

tink2020
05-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Bump! Anyone else sailing? Any documents, upgrades, etc? :cheer2:

fishermom41
05-07-2006, 08:40 PM
I'll be there with dogriverrat. No documents for us yet. Just waiting and counting the days!!

Jen76b
05-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Ok..so i'm a little impatient... We haven't received our cruise docs yet and I can't wait. We're leaving June 1st for AKL. Once I get the docs it will really be close to time to leave. I can't wait!!! :yay: :yay:

S'sMom
05-12-2006, 02:01 PM
No documents for us just yet. :confused3 I read on one of the threads yesterday that some of the people that leave on the 1st on the Wonder got thiers documents yesterday. So my guess is that since we leave on the 4th ours will be in the mail this weekend.

:wizard: If it does, I will then be on :cloud9:

Jen76b
05-12-2006, 05:07 PM
I know.. I saw that on the June 1st cruise meets also. I called my TA and he said nothing has came in yet, but he expects it by Wed. I'm just waiting impatiently...

2angelsinheaven
05-15-2006, 11:24 PM
I think our docs came today, we work overnights so we missed the UPS guy but we had a note on our door saying we had two signature required packages from Disney waiting for us at their office. So I think I will be doing the DOC dance tomorrow morning when I pick them up...=o)

Less than three weeks! I'm sooo sooo excited!! I work in the terminal and send guest on their magical cruises every week I am so excited for my turn.

tink2020
05-16-2006, 01:10 PM
I think our docs came today, we work overnights so we missed the UPS guy but we had a note on our door saying we had two signature required packages from Disney waiting for us at their office. So I think I will be doing the DOC dance tomorrow morning when I pick them up...=o)

Less than three weeks! I'm sooo sooo excited!! I work in the terminal and send guest on their magical cruises every week I am so excited for my turn.

Any word yet?! How exciting! Hopefully ours will be here soon. I checked the mail, since half the time they seem to come USPS, and got nothing -- I'll be keeping an eye out the window for UPS maybe! :goodvibes

tink2020
05-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Guess what Mr. UPS just dropped off............???

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

RMCMAN01
05-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Does anybody know if there is going to be a meeting on the ship for DISers? I have read in other forums where a certain color i worn to help identify eachother. Any suggestions on where, when, how to ID? :hourglass :hippie:

S'sMom
05-18-2006, 04:16 PM
We got ours on yesterday. Funny thing is it was under the rug outside, so there is no telling how long it had been out there. But we got it, and I have all of my travel items in a folder inside of a big envelope.

:thumbsup2 :moped: we r on our way!!

dogriverrat
05-19-2006, 06:17 AM
Still nothing for us. I think I will call TA today. I haven't read anything about a DIS meet on our cruise. This is our 1st Disney cruise, so I am unsure how it work. Can't wait to meet some some other DISer's though. See ya'll in a couple of weeks. :cool1: Almost single digits countdown. :banana:

RMCMAN01
05-20-2006, 01:18 PM
We finally received our docs today (Saturday) from Sam's Club Travel via US Posal Service.

jennyh2829
05-20-2006, 05:14 PM
We are travelling. DH, DD (6) with some friends of ours who have a DS(5). First cruise ever for us but not our friends.

jennyh2829
05-20-2006, 05:17 PM
We got ours last Wed? My friend got a document holder at Target. Great to put all our passports and stuff in!

2angelsinheaven
05-20-2006, 05:46 PM
I don't mind organizing a DIS meet onboard if you'd like. Of course lime green seems to be the color that most DISer's use so how about that? On our last cruise we got matching bandanas to wear or put on us the first day so we could find each other in the "crowd".

tink2020
05-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey all! I thought I'd share what movies are going to play on this trip. I had read here that they wouldn't do a Cars sneek preview (only a day early!!), but I was still hopeful! :rotfl:

The CM gave me the following list:

chicken little
8 below
the incredibles
shaggy dog
stay alive
the wild
narnia
pooh's huffalump movie

Nothing really first run (unless you count The Wild) .... but at least now DH won't want to spend all of our cruise time in the theater! :thumbsup2 ;)

Jen76b
05-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks for sharing. My DS is excited about seeing The Wild. We haven't had a chance to see it yet.

We're finally down to single digits! I'm gonna start packing this weekend!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

2angelsinheaven
05-26-2006, 11:15 PM
Only a few more days!! Anyone interested in a DIS meet onboard? If so let me know I'd be happy to organize it. Or even the night before if anyone is coming into PC ahead of time.

tink2020
06-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey all! Look what I just watched sail by Two Palms:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/tink2020/cruisejune1fromtwopalms.jpg

The next time she's back home, we'll be getting on! :banana: :banana: :banana:

2angelsinheaven
06-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Only three more sleeps till we set sail, OMG, I'm so excited! DFiance and I have a ton of work left to do before we leave and we've both been working about 10+ days straight, yikes! Going to a pin party tomorrow to pick up a bunch of pins for trade, yippe! Any other pin traders?

As I drove home tonight there she was sailing by, can't wait till thats us.

tink2020
06-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Only three more sleeps till we set sail, OMG, I'm so excited! DFiance and I have a ton of work left to do before we leave and we've both been working about 10+ days straight, yikes! Going to a pin party tomorrow to pick up a bunch of pins for trade, yippe! Any other pin traders?

As I drove home tonight there she was sailing by, can't wait till thats us.

No pin trading here.... but I had to say that I'm insanely jealous that you saw her live (always ;) ), and I just saw the webcam variety!

2angelsinheaven
06-03-2006, 06:01 AM
We sail tomorrow!!! I'm so excited as this is my first cruise with Disney. I see her leaving every Sunday and Thursday and I can't believe I'll be on her the next time she sets sail. Anyone want to meet up on board?