PDA

View Full Version : Live from St Thomas on Disney Magic

Pea-n-Me
02-22-2006, 07:09 AM
A quick hello from the Cove Cafe. :goodvibes Wanted to let anyone who may be cruising soon what wonderful weather we've had all week - CMs have been commenting how lucky we are!

Ship is in great shape and everyone seems to be having a nice time. Pirate Night was a lot of fun last night. pirate:

Quite a few people walking around with major sunburns (including me, LOL) so don't forget to pack lots of hats and sunscreen! :sunny:

umber
02-22-2006, 07:27 AM
WAAAAAAA!!!!!! We were on the Magic last week..... we saved all the good weather for you guys! :thumbsup2

WDWLVR
02-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Thanks for checking in. We love live reports.

Did you dock in St. Thomas or tender? If you docked which dock were you at and was it convenient to everything. I thought I heard DCL might not be docking at the Havensight dock any more.

castlegazer
02-22-2006, 09:33 AM
:wave: Pea-n-Me, my fellow Mass'r. Have fun - and yeah, let us know about the tendering versus docking thing. 66 more days for me!!!!! :cool1:

AshAlytwins
02-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Have fun...enjoy not waking up to 15 degree weather!! :crazy2:

Pea-n-Me
02-22-2006, 02:05 PM
Yes, we docked at the Havensight dock (so my fellow Cafe-ers tell me as far as the name goes). One of the NCL ships is tendered near us. We stayed onboard for the first relaxing day we've had (fairly empty onboard), but others in our party ventured onshore and said it was convenient.

umber, so sorry! That's what everyone's been telling us, that the last few weeks have had some lousy weather. I'm sure you had a great time anyway, right? :guilty:

Palo brunch was lovely and we were lucky enough to have Sasha as our server. I told him I've read good reports about him on the 'Boards and he said with a smile, "Disboards"? :cool2: Very nice.

Our servers at dinner are bringing us lots of double entrees and desserts. :faint: :crowded: So much for the diet. :rolleyes:

pyramid2000
02-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Just wanted to ask if you recieved a couponbook as a CC member. Those on the Valentine's cruise did and was wondering if it was just special for those cruises. :scratchin

Pea-n-Me
02-26-2006, 07:17 AM
No, we did not receive a coupon book. :confused3

Pea-n-Me
03-04-2006, 02:18 PM
This was our view from the Havensight dock if anyone wanted to see it (taken from Deck 10). Outdoor shopping is right in front, and off to the left side there is a tram which offers great views of the ships and water.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/paulandlinda/Feb2006Cruise1078.jpg