PDA

View Full Version : Alice was at the 1900 Park Fair for Dinner on Feb 16th

FlowersChild
02-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Once in a while another another character will come to the 1900 Park Fair for Dinner other than Suzy and Perla and Cinderelly and the Prince and the Fairy Godmother. Alice usually is at the 1900 Park Fair for breakfast and I was thinking about doing a breakfast there so I could see her. But I was like I am doing 1900 Park Fair every night for 7 nights this whole week and it would be cool if the Suzy and Perla character meal was the only one I did on this trip and the one I did every single night :goodvibes

Anyways when I saw Alice that one night that really made me happy. Not only have I wanted a character meal with her but I did not get to see her at Magic Kingdom for my whole Valentine's day trip. So when she came to my table I talked with her and got my picture taken with her everytime she came to my table. Also as she was getting ready to go I waved her asking if I could have one more picture :goodvibes That is when I asked her if she told Suzy and Perla about her Kitty :goodvibes I told her that I have not told Suzy and Perla that I have 5 Kitties :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

A table that they seat me at a lot happens to be by a door where the characters go threw when they are going on break or when they are done. Alice was getting ready to walk threw that door because she was done for the night, but I asked her for one more picture. I guess it's where the break room is.

I guess those Mice need to go to the break room to get some Peanut Butter to give them energy and they must get hungry seeing all of us guest eating :goodvibes Mice really do love Peanut Butter :goodvibes Another thing that I think is I believe there is a mice phone line back there somewhere that only Cinderelly mice can use :goodvibes Suzy and Perla may need to talk to their little mastermind Mouse ( She is the female mouse in the yellow dress who squeaks out orders :goodvibes )

The Mouse in the yellow dress is the one who came up with the idea to make Cinderelly a dress and she started the song. She is also the one who told Jaq to leave the sewing to the woman. You will notice that she was the only one who was squeaking out orders when the dress was being made :goodvibes So when you go to the 1900 Park Fair you may see a human there who is in charge of the characters, but never forget that its really the little mouse in the yellow dress who is really in charge :goodvibes The human you see there was most likely given orders by the mouse in the yellow dress :goodvibes

lovinpoohbear
02-20-2006, 06:15 PM
:rolleyes:

DebIreland
02-20-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm glad you got to meet Alice - that's really sweet. :)

Disneynutbsv
02-20-2006, 07:03 PM
That is so cool that Alice was there:)

Disneynutbsv
02-20-2006, 07:05 PM
:rolleyes:
this wasn't necessary.

MagicForMe
02-20-2006, 08:14 PM
:wave2: Alice is cool! So glad you met her. :cool1:

lovinpoohbear
02-20-2006, 08:20 PM
: this wasn't necessary.

Just a smiley face- what's wrong with that???? :confused3

DebIreland
02-20-2006, 08:26 PM
:

Just a smiley face- what's wrong with that???? :confused3

It's a Rolling Eyes icon, not a smiley face. I thought it was mean too but it looks like you made a genuine mistake.
I recently posted an icon on another board thinking it was a smile - turned out my computer screen stalled while the icon was a smile so I clicked it but it was a moving icon which turns from a smile into a furious, raging devil face. Imagine my surprise when people questioned my anger! Went back and edited that one, I can tell ya! :lmao:

lovinpoohbear
02-20-2006, 08:34 PM
OOPS! I put that in a lot of threads.....sorry- just thought it was a smiley!

Disneynutbsv
02-21-2006, 06:45 AM
OOPS! I put that in a lot of threads.....sorry- just thought it was a smiley!
Not a problem...an honest mistake :sunny: Have a great day!