PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities that have aged badly....

FreshTressa
02-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Friends and I were just talking about this....two we came up with were Jani Lane (lead singer from warrant) and Cory Haim.

Any others?

Planogirl
02-16-2006, 02:31 AM
Farrah Fawcett and Axl Rose (his own fault actually).

PryncessChrysty
02-16-2006, 02:56 AM
Macaulay Culkin! I know he's still young, but he looks worse every year! :scared:

olena
02-16-2006, 03:14 AM
I recognize Alec Baldwin these days by his voice.

tmorse65
02-16-2006, 03:17 AM
Bruce Jenner. Wow! What happened to that guy?

2BigKIdz
02-16-2006, 03:35 AM
Corey Haim is sooo fat!! I didn't recognize him. He was sooo cute when he was a teen. (The other Corey (Feldman) still looks the same, just older)

MidNite
02-16-2006, 06:02 AM
Willie Ames. I saw him on that Celebrity Fit Club show when he answered the door half naked. Whooo time was not on his side! :crazy2:

olena
02-16-2006, 06:32 AM
Willie Ames. I saw him on that Celebrity Fit Club show when he answered the door half naked. Whooo time was not on his side! :crazy2:

And those tattoos were atrocious.

LindsayDunn228
02-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Corey Haim, I agree 100% with poor Willie Ames, and please don't shoot me for this one...

Harrison Ford :(

MidNite
02-16-2006, 06:51 AM
Corey Haim, I agree 100% with poor Willie Ames, and please don't shoot me for this one...

Harrison Ford :(
You know, Harrison Ford has always been my favorite actor. And, as much as I've hated to admit it, he's not lookin' so great lately. Seems like the past 3 or 4 years have really taken a toll.

LindsayDunn228
02-16-2006, 06:53 AM
MidNite, I agree. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE him, I think he rocks. Just don't think he's looked really hot the past few years.

castleview
02-16-2006, 07:12 AM
Debra Harry (aka Blondie). She was such a knockout...she doesn't look AWFUL, but has "drug face"

powellrj
02-16-2006, 07:17 AM
when Chris Penn died, he didn't look anything like the guy from Footloose.

phorsenuf
02-16-2006, 07:18 AM
Leif garret isn't looking too hot these days and I think Mary Tyelr Moore had one too many facelifts!

kdibattista
02-16-2006, 07:43 AM
Joan Rivers... it's a shame because I bet she would look a million times better without all the surgery.

Galahad
02-16-2006, 07:52 AM
You know, Harrison Ford has always been my favorite actor. And, as much as I've hated to admit it, he's not lookin' so great lately. Seems like the past 3 or 4 years have really taken a toll.

Perhaps, but I hope I'm doing that well at 60 something.

cgbsilver@hotmail.co
02-16-2006, 07:56 AM
Kathleen Turner.
Bette Davis aged really bad.

alliecats
02-16-2006, 07:58 AM
A few years ago either Newsweek or Time had a picture of Axl Rose singing into a mic. He had a beer gut on him, and the caption said something about how he "apparently has an appetite for more than destruction." :lmao: Even funnier because it was a newsmagazine.

My issue with him is not his weight...it is his scary rmelted and stretched face. Eeek!

msmouse
02-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Pricilla Presley. Beyond strange looking now.

Disney Doll
02-16-2006, 08:08 AM
Anytime I see any of them who have been "lifted" I think they look lousy.

Robert Redford...he's a shame...such a handsome man, even as he aged, until he got that stupid facelift.... :sad2:

MUFFYCAT
02-16-2006, 08:24 AM
Robert Redford...he's a shame...such a handsome man, even as he aged, until he got that stupid facelift.... :sad2:

That was the first person I thought of when I saw this tread.

Hillbeans
02-16-2006, 08:29 AM
My first thought was Kathleen Turner.....and I see someone else mentioned her also.

LOL about Axl Rose.

chyam
02-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Bruce Jenner. Wow! What happened to that guy?
I am in agreement with you on this one! I think it must have been a face lift gone amuck!

LiteBrite
02-16-2006, 08:43 AM
This isn't exactly what you asked, but sort of related -

Several years ago, when the first Lord of the Rings movie (Fellowship of the Ring) came out, I read a magazine article about it. It had the funniest quote in it. It was talking about Saruman, and he was described as "looking exactly as Cher would have looked if she had been allowed to age naturally". :lmao:

kdibattista
02-16-2006, 08:44 AM
I am in agreement with you on this one! I think it must have been a face lift gone amuck!

Seriously, Bruce Jenner looks like a woman. And, as much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree about Robert Redford :sad: . He was so incredibly hot, even up until a few years ago. He was my "freebie" with DH... I guess I have to start looking elsewhere :teeth:

LisaRay
02-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Rick Springfield! Anyone remember him? I just loved him when I was young and had his posters all over my walls he was so cute! Well he has now re-joined General Hospital and WHOA!! he looks so bad it hurts to look at him!

aladdinsgirl
02-16-2006, 08:53 AM
It pains me to write this because I used to love him so much, but Val Kilmer. What has happened to him?? :scared: :eek: :scared: Bring back the Ice Man! Bring back the Ice Man!

dg39
02-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Mickey O'Rourke, you know that guy from 9 1/2 weeks.... Looking at him now, gives me a stomach ache. What he did to himself should be considered a crime.

theSurlyMermaid
02-16-2006, 09:21 AM
I don't know if you guys remember that cute kid who starred in the Client with Susan Sarandon....Brad Renfro. O.M.G. He's something like 19 or 20 now, looks about 35, and has a serious heroin problem. I saw a picture of him and was just shocked.

welovedisneyx4
02-16-2006, 09:23 AM
I saw Deborah Foreman (she played Julie-the main girl- in Valley Girl--the 80's movie, it had Nicholas Cage in it) on VH1 the other day. While she didn't look awful, I was really glad that she still didn't look glamorous and had aged like the rest of us. It sure did make me feel better!!!

Beth76
02-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Melanie Griffith looks horrible.

cardaway
02-16-2006, 09:32 AM
How about some even younger folks already in trouble...

Lohan
Raven
Justin Timberlake

kdibattista
02-16-2006, 09:44 AM
How could we forget:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kdibattista/mj.jpg

Redmic
02-16-2006, 09:44 AM
I have to agree with Farrah Fawcett. She looks sooo much older than the other "Angels".

I think Marie Osmond did something weird, too.

Claudia1
02-16-2006, 01:10 PM
I don't have any new names but I am reminded of a saying I heard years ago but it stuck with me.

"We are born with the face that God gave us but we live with the face that we gave ourselves." How true! I can think of some very beautiful people that have given themselves a beautiful spirit that is reflected in their faces.

Most of those mentioned abused their lives in ways that gave them the faces they now have. (and I'm not talking about plastic surgery!)

Ladyhawke10
02-16-2006, 01:27 PM
1. Cameron Diaz--she's still pretty but somehow her features got much less softer in the last several years.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio--same issue--he was gorgeous in Titanic, and then when he got into his mid-twenties, and thereafter, his face slightly changed in a way that was less attractive (he's still good-looking, though, too).
3. Renee Zellweger--Did she have some plastic surgery about 4-5 years ago? She looks different from "Jerry Maguire" in an odd way, and her face seems hardened or something
4. Mickey Rourke--I think he had an accident, though--or too much boxing
5. Michael Jackson--as if I had to say anything... :(
6. Kathleen Turner--went from gorgeous to frumpy almost overnight about a decade ago
7. Melanie Griffith--trying too hard to still look like a starlet--beauty comes from within!
8. Paris Hilton--always looks like she has a sleepy eye--and it's seem more pronounced as time goes on
9. Britney Spears--she can get it back...I think she's currently more a result of lackluster styling and an unhealthy junkfood lifestyle

Just to end on a positive note--

There are some celebrities that look better than ever

1. Jennifer Aniston--looks better than when she was younger
2. Angelina Jolie--unintentionally funny to list them together, but ditto
3. Winona Ryder--kind of a strange looking teen to gorgeous (yet troubled) young woman
4. Jenny Garth--never though of her as a beauty on 90210 (and I was actually kind of hurt when once told I looked like her back in 1990 :lmao: ) but on her most recent TV show (forgot the name of it) she looked beautiful
5. Demi Moore--always beautiful but remains so

PaulaSue
02-16-2006, 01:33 PM
How could we forget:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kdibattista/mj.jpg

Ditto.......:eek: :rotfl: :scratchin :hyper: :crazy2:

Thanks for the laugh!!!

castleview
02-16-2006, 01:36 PM
1. better than ever

1. Jennifer Aniston--looks better than when she was younger
2. Angelina Jolie--unintentionally funny to list them together, but ditto
3. Winona Ryder--kind of a strange looking teen to gorgeous (yet troubled) young woman
4. Jenny Garth--never though of her as a beauty on 90210 (and I was actually kind of hurt when once told I looked like her back in 1990 :lmao: ) but on her most recent TV show (forgot the name of it) she looked beautiful
5. Demi Moore--always beautiful but remains so

I might be the only one to think this but... Marg Helgenberger from CSI

CheshireVal
02-16-2006, 01:38 PM
I might be the only one to think this but... Marg Helgenberger from CSI

Ew. I think her lips just keep getting weirder and weirder every season. To me, she's an example of someone who should have left plastic surgery/collagen alone.

I think Madonna should be on the "aged well" list, though!

Mimi Q
Leif Garrett was the first person I thought of when I read the title of this thread.

agnes!
Kathleen Turner.
Bette Davis aged really bad.

Ohmigosh...I saw Law & Order recently, Kathleen Turner was on it as a defense attorney. Yikes! It wasn't that she had aged or even that she was heavier, it was more that she looked like she was sick, she didn't look healthy at all. Bette Davis on her worst days looked *great* compared to Miss Turner.

Melanie Griffith's face looks brittle, like it's going to break someday . She reminds me of the stretchy-faced people from that Star Trek:Next Generation movie...*shudder*.

Joan Rivers is kind of scary, but take a good look at Melissa?
"STEP AWAY FROM THE KNIFE."
Get that girl *away* from the plastic surgeon! Does the entire Rivers family get a group discount?

Mickey O'Rourke looks like someone took him apart and then put him back together without an owner's manual.

Bruce Jenner needs to stop going to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon, eventually he and Mr. Jackson are going to look like they were separated at birth.

Jennifer Grey. She was *so* pretty in "Dirty Dancing". I saw her in that TV series that was on a few years back and I hardly recognized her.

Jan Michael Vincent. Haven't seen him lately, the last time I saw him...*shudder*

Geena Davis has had something done. I think she looks odd now, something's off, not quite-right.

agnes!

ETA: Oh, how about Nicolette Sheridan? I know she says that she hasn't had anything done, but c'mon! She looks hardened and totally different from when she was first popular.

LisaNJ25
02-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Jennifer Grey. She was *so* pretty in "Dirty Dancing". I saw her in that TV series that was on a few years back and I hardly recognized her.

I think she looks alot better now that in Dirty dancing..

Another vote here for Robert Redford.

ilovepcot
02-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Agree with the others who listed Farrah. ::yes:: And she seems to be getting stranger and stranger acting, too. :scared:

MamaLema
02-16-2006, 02:13 PM
I would love if someone could post a few pics. I did a search for Cory Haim but all I found were pictures from the Lost Boys time. :confused3

simpilotswife
02-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Pricilla Presley. Beyond strange looking now.
::yes:: ::yes:: She looks the Jack Nicholson as the Joker now.

ashjohnson80
02-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Macaulay Culkin! I know he's still young, but he looks worse every year! :scared:
I think he's hot. But I guess that's just me. :confused3

kdibattista
02-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Here's some:

Corey Haim
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kdibattista/67.jpg

Farrah:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kdibattista/images.jpg

Priscilla:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kdibattista/images1.jpg

CheshireVal
02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
Wow-- I never thought I'd see a day when Feldman is actually cuter than Haim! :eek:

binny
02-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Do you know who this is?

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2005/01/26/1106744955_3539.jpg

Its TANYA HARDING!!!

YUCK!

I saw her the other night on TV and didnt even recognize her! :eek:

No that she was ever gorgeous really but at least she was fit.

oh and Joan Rivers gives me nightmares!

missypie
02-16-2006, 02:39 PM
1. Lindsay Lohan - DD was watching Parent Trap last weekend...she was so cute back then. Now she's just looks like a tramp.

2. Mary Tyler Moore and Carol Burnett - When people who already have large mouths get face lifts, their mouths get huge...they both look like caricatures of themselves.

3. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones - a few years ago he got an Extreme Face Lift. Now he looks identical to Voldemort in the first Harry Potter movie

4. Tom Irwin. You've probably never heard of him..he's had a minor Hollywood career. He played Claire Danes' dad in "My So Called Life." Now he is the dad on the WB series "Related." I was in college with him and he was so hot...now he's not even on the good looking end of the scale.

Am_I_There_Yet
02-16-2006, 02:40 PM
Farrah Fawcett! :scared:

ReneeA
02-16-2006, 02:42 PM
How about Nick Nolte?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/noltemug.jpg

kdibattista
02-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Some more...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kdibattista/brucejenner.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/kdibattista/melanie.jpg

TiggerPiglet
02-16-2006, 02:45 PM
How about Richard Grieco? He was so HOT, now click on this link, YUCK:

http://socialitelife.com/images/grieco.jpg

I found a before picture, so you can compare:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/gofugyourself/grieco2.jpg

Planogirl
02-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I think Marie Osmond did something weird, too.
I saw Marie Osmond speak in person last year and she looked gorgeous. I know the pictures you're likely referring to and I don't know what those were all about. In person, she looks nothing like them!

CheshireVal
02-16-2006, 02:47 PM
This site is pretty interesting

www.awfulplasticsurgery.com

:teeth:

mallcat
02-16-2006, 02:54 PM
I think Cher looks a little weird now.

And Meg Ryan.

Planogirl
02-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Did anyone see the Olympics opening ceremonies? Sophia Loren was one of those who helped carry the Olympic flag and she looked amazing. She certainly looks older but she is still stunning. She's a good example of how beautiful an older person can be without all of those face lifts.

agnes!
02-16-2006, 03:04 PM
How about Richard Grieco? He was so HOT, now click on this link, YUCK:

http://socialitelife.com/images/grieco.jpg

I found a before picture, so you can compare:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/gofugyourself/grieco2.jpg

Yikes, Grieco looks like he's done some serious drugs.

agnes!

Am_I_There_Yet
02-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Did anyone see the Olympics opening ceremonies? Sophia Loren was one of those who helped carry the Olympic flag and she looked amazing. She certainly looks older but she is still stunning. She's a good example of how beautiful an older person can be without all of those face lifts.

ITA.

Catherine Deneuve too. I'm not sure if she's had any work done, but she looks natural to me.

Am_I_There_Yet
02-16-2006, 03:17 PM
:crazy2: How about Nick Nolte?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/noltemug.jpg

:scared: :crazy2: :scared: :crazy2: :scared:

Kycha
02-16-2006, 03:48 PM
My vote is for Jamie Lee Curtis.

mommyintn
02-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Mickey O'Rourke, you know that guy from 9 1/2 weeks.... Looking at him now, gives me a stomach ache. What he did to himself should be considered a crime.

That's exactly who I was going to say too! He tried to be a boxer and messed up his face and then tried to correct it, sad.

WatchinCaptKangaroo
02-16-2006, 03:59 PM
dirk benidict

http://www.legendarytv.com/the_a-team/images/dirk_benedict_faceman.jpg http://battlestarfanclub.com/battlestar/cons/gmpic02.jpg

BriarfoxinWA
02-16-2006, 04:02 PM
dirk benidict

http://www.legendarytv.com/the_a-team/images/dirk_benedict_faceman.jpg http://battlestarfanclub.com/battlestar/cons/gmpic02.jpg

OMG! I thought he was so hot when I was in high school but now.... :scared: :crazy2:

Nancy
02-16-2006, 04:03 PM
I vote for Meg Ryan...what did she do to her lips????

And while Jessica Simpson isn't old in any way shape or form, I liked her better when she was younger and not so over made up all the time.

Sheree Bobbins
02-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Tom Selleck is also looking different these days, His eyes seem more wide open and he doesn't look like he used to.

eclectics
02-16-2006, 04:13 PM
oh and Joan Rivers gives me nightmares!

A scary woman :scared: regardless of what she looks like, but if they tighten up her eyes any more, they will be above her ears.

goofygirl
02-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Debra Messing. Once she got pregnant, her looks went to hell. Her face looks all stretched out and weird, and even her hair looks bad. She used to have the most goregeous hair on tv, IMHO.

MidNite
02-16-2006, 05:16 PM
Leif garret isn't looking too hot these days and I think Mary Tyelr Moore had one too many facelifts!
I never liked Leif Garrett when I was a kid. He creeped me out (Rod Stewart too).

WatchinCaptKangaroo
02-26-2006, 03:42 PM
OMG! I thought he was so hot when I was in high school but now.... :scared: :crazy2:

He wrote a book. He had cancer during the A-Team and went on a macrobiotic diet. It's a fairly interesting read.

Signed,

WatchinCaptKangaroo who is at this moment watching the A-Team on TVLand.

AllyandJack
02-26-2006, 03:53 PM
Brigitte Neilson.

Ick!

TDC Nala
02-26-2006, 03:53 PM
I did think of Robert Redford. He is 68. Harrison Ford is 63. Paul Newman, however, is 81 and I think he looks good.

ilovepcot
02-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Have to agree with Mary Tyler Moore. Her face has been tightened till the corners of her lips are almost behind each earlobe! Sad that she allowed this to be done to herself. Even sadder is that a surgeon agreed to do it! :sad2:

HOGFAN
02-26-2006, 04:57 PM
another vote for Priscilla Presley. Whats with the hair?

buckylarue
02-26-2006, 05:10 PM
There are some celebrities that look better than ever...

2. Angelina Jolie

OK, maybe it's just me, but I think if Angelina Jolie gets one more collagen injection her lips are going to explode! And Geena Davis isn't far behind! I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

Imzadi
02-26-2006, 05:15 PM
That's exactly who I was going to say too! He tried to be a boxer and messed up his face and then tried to correct it, sad.
Mickey Roarke tried to mess up his ex-wife's face & soul when he was a wife beater. :furious: I have NO sympathy for him. :mad:

That photo of Nick Nolte was actually taken after a day of filming "The Incredible Hulk." He actually did look that way in the film. Why he didn't clean up before leaving to go home, is beyond me. :rolleyes:

My vote is for Jeff Conaway from "Taxi" & "Grease." Not only did he go bald, but he let himself get fat & paunchy.

Robert Wagner too, looks all "puffy" now.

Warren Beatty looks ridiculous! :eek:

joshsmom
02-26-2006, 05:40 PM
I immediately thought of Keith Richards--or has he ALWAYS looked that way>? :confused3

ETA: Anna Nicole Smith

nwdisgal
02-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Michael Jackson. :scared:

ilovepcot
02-26-2006, 07:52 PM
OK, maybe it's just me, but I think if Angelina Jolie gets one more collagen injection her lips are going to explode! And Geena Davis isn't far behind! I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

That's *exactly* what some of these faces look like with the red, overblown lips!!!! :rotfl2: You nailed it!

Blondie
02-26-2006, 08:02 PM
I think Angelina Jolie's lips are like that naturally. There was a photo of her taken when she was at least 20 years younger and her lips looked the same. :confused3

Has anyone seen Dyan Cannon lately? Remember her...from the movie "Heaven Can Wait" with Warren Beatty. Whoa is all I can say! Her and Farrah Fawcett are running neck-to-neck in the "what the heck happened" department!

Meg Ryan pulled a "Melanie Griffith" and totally messed her lips up. Such a shame.

Jan Michael Vincent lost his good looks in a bottle of gin. He used to be so hot back in the day!

Two more who have aged very well are Goldie Hawn and model Rachel Hunter. Let's hope they stay on the right track! Either they have good genes, or a darned good plastic surgeon! Even though Rachel Hunter is still young, she has the potential to age very gracefully. Let's hope she thinks so too!

Olivia Newton John looks good too.

nwdisgal
02-26-2006, 08:08 PM
I think Angelina Jolie's lips are like that naturally. There was a photo of her taken when she was at least 20 years younger and her lips looked the same. :confused3

Has anyone seen Dyan Cannon lately? Remember her...from the movie "Heaven Can Wait" with Warren Beatty. Whoa is all I can say! Her and Farrah Fawcett are running neck-to-neck in the "what the heck happened" department!

Meg Ryan pulled a "Melanie Griffith" and totally messed her lips up. Such a shame.

Jan Michael Vincent lost his good looks in a bottle of gin. He used to be so hot back in the day!

Two more who have aged very well are Goldie Hawn and model Rachel Hunter. Let's hope they stay on the right track! Either they have good genes, or a darned good plastic surgeon! Even though Rachel Hunter is still young, she has the potential to age very gracefully. Let's hope she thinks so too!

Olivia Newton John looks good too.

I agree about Angelina. I saw a picture of her when she was a child and she had full lips like that.

Buckalew11
02-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Priscilla Presley. Ugh! I think she ruined herself last go around!

Paul Newman is 81? I have always had a huge crush on him. So handsome....

Tiggerlover91
02-26-2006, 08:21 PM
I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

milo
02-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Also Lonnie Anderson from WKRP. She has a kewpie doll look now.

Tracey1974
02-26-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm watching Dancing w/the Stars and George Hamilton looks pretty puffed up to me! I think he looksl like a monkey now, even with that ridiculous year round tan!

UrsulasMyHero
02-26-2006, 11:01 PM
I really don't see the attraction of making your face look like a baboon's behind....

It's called a "Trout Pout" *chuckles*

tink2020
02-26-2006, 11:24 PM

:rotfl:

tink2020
02-26-2006, 11:25 PM
I vote for Meg Ryan...what did she do to her lips????

And while Jessica Simpson isn't old in any way shape or form, I liked her better when she was younger and not so over made up all the time.

I have to agree with Meg Ryan..... she wasn't even starting to look old when she did whatever it was she did to her face! :confused3

Disney1fan2002
02-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Rick Springfield! Anyone remember him? I just loved him when I was young and had his posters all over my walls he was so cute! Well he has now re-joined General Hospital and WHOA!! he looks so bad it hurts to look at him!

:offtopic:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...be gone with you, blasphemer. :teeth:

Disney1fan2002
02-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Tina Turner.... :scared:

Planogirl
02-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Some of these people are just old and look it. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The really sad ones are those who are still pretty young and look all stretched out of shape or like they've been beaten with ugly sticks.

I'm watching Dancing w/the Stars and George Hamilton looks pretty puffed up to me! I think he looksl like a monkey now, even with that ridiculous year round tan! :badpc:

OceanAnnie
02-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Brigitte Neilson.

Ick!

Oh my gosh! I totally agree!

I saw her on some "love show" on MTV with Flava flav (I guess that's his name.) about a year ago. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was hardly recognizable!!
:scared: :scared: :crazy2: :eek:

luvdisney81
02-27-2006, 12:24 AM
I'm suprised this celebrity who has since parted didn't come up.

Marlon Brando

I love old movies, worship them. I just don't know what happened to him!

CJK
03-01-2006, 06:55 PM
I saw Meg Ryan on Oprah today, and I just felt so sad. She's such a beautiful woman, yet she messed around with her face with so much surgery, that she looked like a different person. I hope she is happy with her new baby.

tmorse65
03-05-2006, 07:34 AM
dirk benidict

But he's 61. Doesn't look bad for that age.