PDA

View Full Version : Any Cruise Members that have made your Disney Cruises amazing??

arica480
02-12-2006, 03:05 AM
I just wanted to hear about the cruise members that have made your trips above and beyond outstanding.
If you are a repeat cruiser, were you about to see them on your next trips?
:cool1:

mom x4,grandma x4
02-24-2006, 01:16 PM
Our experience was actually with the entertainers in the Promenade lounge. Don and Tommie.
The first time we saw them we went after their performance and complimented them on how much we enjoyed their music. They invited us to sit and chat so we did. We discussed different songs we like and artists. The next day we went to see them again and they told the other people there that they were doing the songs tonight for their new friends, greg and Kathy and pointed to us. Then they sang most of the songs we had told them we liked. We were so surprised they would go and look up and practice all that music just to please us. We felt so special.
A few months later we cruised again and they were performing. We got there right after they started singing and to our surprise they remembered us. They sat and talked with us for a couple of hours and they remembered some of our favorites and did them again for us. Then I mentioned I had forgotton our cam corder and I wished I had it so I could tape them performing The next day they brought their own cam corder to the show for us to use. They also made a point of talking to us during the taping and they got us on camera, Tommie even got me up to sing and dance with a song. Thank goodness i wasnt near the microphone!!! Afterwards they took the tape and made us a neat CD and mailed it to us for a souvenir. We ran into them all over the ship. They introduced us to other entertainers on board as their friends. Those were the two most awesome cruises we have had, so far. We have two more booked and they will be performing again while we are on board, so we are really excited to hear them again.
I even took the time to write DCL and tell them how this couple went way above the call of duty by all the wonderful things they did for us.
mom x4,grandma x4