PDA

View Full Version : Disney Layouts Today?

SqueakyMouse
02-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Who else is working on WDW layouts today? I took a break last weekend but am motivated after a 6 hour crop with friends last night. I'm determined to finish this album/trip soon!!!

scrapcreator
02-11-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm going to scrap with friends tomorrow and I'm organizing my pages today. Hmmmmm, I have about a million Disney pages to do (and tons of Disney embellishments)- maybe I should work on them, lol!

Have fun!

Jeanne

PrincessNancy96
02-11-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm scraping this afternoon.. I need to run some errands first and than we are getting started! We, as in I do all the work and the kids and dh run in and out of the room and yell "whatcha doin' ?"..

scrappinmom
02-11-2006, 05:24 PM
WAHHHHH my in-laws are here so I haven't scrapped in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

I wanna scrap

ImaDizneyNut
02-11-2006, 05:37 PM
I started a disney book for my godmother Jan 1st and finished it Feb 6th. 73 pages woohooo. I can't believe I did all of that in a little over than a month.

I'm working on my swaps then more books.

tubachick
02-11-2006, 05:43 PM
I wanna work on my albums, but keep doing gifts... which by the way, I finish a whole lot faster than my own albums.

I have a ton of stuff that I buy for "my" albums, but never work on them....

maybe I'll start now....

you know I always say, I'll finish this album before our next trip.... but that hasn't happened yet!!!

ImaDizneyNut
02-11-2006, 06:45 PM
I wanna work on my albums, but keep doing gifts... which by the way, I finish a whole lot faster than my own albums.

I have a ton of stuff that I buy for "my" albums, but never work on them....

maybe I'll start now....

you know I always say, I'll finish this album before our next trip.... but that hasn't happened yet!!!

last year I can say I probably did about 7 pages because I got addicted to swapping. this year I punished myself. I limited the number of "making" item swaps I'm in. I had 4 books to do last year that I never did (3 heritage and 1 disney) all gifts for other people. well so far I got 1 done. and as soon as i finish the swaps i'm working on i will work on the other 3.
maybe you need to punish yourself like i did to get things done lol

Samantha
02-11-2006, 08:47 PM
I scrapped today, but not Disney. We don't have a trip planned until June and since all my other trips are caught up, I don't have any Disney pages to do! I wish I did though, it would give me an excuse to shop!! LOL

tubachick
02-11-2006, 08:50 PM
last year I can say I probably did about 7 pages because I got addicted to swapping. this year I punished myself. I limited the number of "making" item swaps I'm in. I had 4 books to do last year that I never did (3 heritage and 1 disney) all gifts for other people. well so far I got 1 done. and as soon as i finish the swaps i'm working on i will work on the other 3.
maybe you need to punish yourself like i did to get things done lol

DH would be happy if I punished myself to work on what I have and with what I have!!! but I see your point, and I think I just might.

ImaDizneyNut
02-11-2006, 09:35 PM
DH would be happy if I punished myself to work on what I have and with what I have!!! but I see your point, and I think I just might.

it will kill you at first but once you see you getting all your stuff done it feels GREAT

PIRATEGIRL007
02-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Me, me, me! :Pinkbounc I'm taking a break from scrapping right now. I'm trying to get Animal Kingdom 04 album finished. Then I just need a few finishing journaling printed out here and there and I can mark all 5 of my 04 Disney albums off my to do list. Looks like I have about 2 more LO in the AK book and I'm done! I need to get off the Dis and get back to it....... :blush:

SqueakyMouse
02-12-2006, 08:00 AM
Well, I came down with a bad, bad cold yesterday; but I still managed to finish a few sets of pages. Of course, I haven't done any journaling yet. :rolleyes1 My head is splitting and I can't sleep, so I guess I'll have to....scrapbook!!! :crazy: