PDA

View Full Version : 9/23/06?? I'm lonely!!

mom x4,grandma x4
02-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Howdy everyone,
I'm looking for people to join me on the cruise meets thread for the Magic 9/23/06. :grouphug:
So far only one family has joined our thread.
We are very lonesome there, we need more people who are on our cruise to join us!!!! :confused3
So please jump over to our cruise meets thread and join in the fun of getting to know your fellow cruisers. :rotfl2:
One of the highlights of our cruises has been meeting all the great people from these cruise boards, so please let us know if your coming along with us!!!
mom x4,grandma x4 :wave2:

clovely
02-07-2006, 12:38 PM
I'm all alone on March 23 too - and that's just six weeks away. Bummer.

mommasita
02-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Gosh, I really wish I could say I would...We have been pondering this date, so you never know.. :thumbsup2

momsully
02-07-2006, 09:36 PM
We are on the 9/28 cruise. I thought about the 9/23 but as first time cruisers my husband really wanted only three days!

DVCLady
02-07-2006, 11:13 PM
The rates are really good for that cruise too. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Wish I could go.

mom x4,grandma x4
02-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Clovely,
Sorry to hear your alone too!
I have one lady who's family is going with us and she says they have 2 families that are coming with them, but they are not posting at least for now.

Mommasita,
I hope you decide to come along. I have read lots of great informative posts from you for such a long time that I feel I know you already and would love to meet you in person. Let me know if you decide to come along. i'll be on the cruise meets board just waiting for more families to join us.

Thanks to everyone for your responses, they keep this thread bumped up so people will see it and hopefully will be on the same crusie.

mom x4,grandma x4

roliepolieoliefan
02-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Well actually my family was supposed to be on that cruise, but they just told me Sunday, they don't want to go. They all want to do a week at WDW instead. Guess I'm getting out voted.

mom x4,grandma x4
02-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Just bumping this thread in hopes more people will see it and join us on the cruise meets thread. :confused3 There are now 3 of us there, we need more people, so please join us if your coming along on 9/23/06!!!! :rotfl2:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:wave:
mom x4,grandma x4

starwood
02-10-2006, 11:55 AM
I sympathize. So far there are only 2 of us on 7/23/06 Wonder. :confused3 :snail:

APB513
02-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Well here I am. I am so excited to be on this cruise. I am a single mom who will be traveling with my two sons - ages 17 & 12.

I am really excited about this cruise because it will be a birthday surprise for both of my sons!!! My oldest's 18th b-day is the day we will sail and my youngest's 13th b-day is the day we return to FL! :cheer2:

Neither of them knows that we are going yet. Originally I thought I couldn't afford it so I told them we weren't going. But the next day I kept thinking about it, so I booked the cruise!! I'll figure out some way to pay for it!

This is our dream cruise!! This will be our 3rd family cruise and our 1st Disney cruise. From everything I have read about DCL we are in for a real treat!!!!

Looking forward to meeting other people through this thread.

videogal1
02-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Howdy everyone,
I'm looking for people to join me on the cruise meets thread for the Magic 9/23/06. :grouphug:
So far only one family has joined our thread.
We are very lonesome there, we need more people who are on our cruise to join us!!!! :confused3
So please jump over to our cruise meets thread and join in the fun of getting to know your fellow cruisers. :rotfl2:
One of the highlights of our cruises has been meeting all the great people from these cruise boards, so please let us know if your coming along with us!!!
mom x4,grandma x4 :wave2:

It is said that the courageous have a lonely path...Cruise during hurricane season and you're bound to stand alone.....But then again, those who are on your cruise will undoubtedly be some of the most adventurous and wildly fun people of all Disney passengers... Hope they get with it and join in your thread!
pirate: arrgh.... :yay:

mom x4,grandma x4
02-10-2006, 02:47 PM
APB513,
I'm so glad you decided to come to our thread from the other one. :cool1: I will still keep it going in hopes of finding more people to join us. Last cruise I had people from there and here, so i invited them to come to our dis meet, even though they didnt know anyone from this board. I was so pleased they did show up and they fit right in. We had a blast running into those people all over the ship for the week. :grouphug:
So now there are 4 of us, Heidi, Cheri, me (Kathy)and I'm sorry I dont know your name yet? I know there is Lisa on the other thread and hopefully she will join us too. I will invite her to come over to the dis board. It's so nice when we are all together. Be sure and check out the regular forum section, it is filled with people asking questions about everything you can imagine. You can really learn a lot there and post any questions you may have, if we cant answer them for you.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

YIPPEE!!!! We are all going on a cruise with Mr. Mickey Mouse and friends!!

:rotfl2: :goodvibes :goodvibes :wizard:
mom x4,grandma x4
Kathy

APB513
02-10-2006, 07:32 PM
My name is Angela.

IREALLYLMIKE
02-11-2006, 07:53 PM
hi lol