PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going Nov 5-9th, 2006

Catrinabeach
02-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this board. We are going on DCL Nov 5-9th, 2006 for the first time. We are leaving the kids at home and having some adult Disney time.

Doing 4 or 5 days at WDW before the cruise as well.

mcchelse
02-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Count us in....It will be me, DH, and DDs ages 7, 9 and 11. This is our first family cruise and first DCL. We're pretty excited!!

Catrinabeach
02-08-2006, 02:57 PM
That is so cool. It's our first cruise too and our first DCL. Plus our first vacation without our kids !!! I am so going to miss them. Our baby will be almost 2 and the boys will be 11 & 13 and my neice who lives with us will be 15. I will be checking on them lots I'm sure.

Are you planning on going to Palo or doing any shore excursions ?

We are thinking of a glass bottom boat trip on Nassau.

mcchelse
02-14-2006, 01:35 PM
We haven't looked too much at the excursions. We were originally booked on the 7 day Eastern the week before (Halloween) but had to cancel due to scheduling conflicts. My girls are pretty bummed and haven't gotten too excited about this cruise yet. I'm sure they will as we get closer, though.

We probably won't book Palo's. Not knowing whether the girls will love or hate their clubs, I don't want to plan anything we can't do without them!

Not sure if we'll do a tour or go on our own. My 8 year old wants to swim with the dolphins and my 10 year old wants to parasail. I just want 4 days of not doing dishes or laundry!!