PDA

View Full Version : We're here!!! Got Magic Kingdom View!!!

MrsTink04
02-05-2006, 08:47 PM
DH and I checked in to the GF today! :tink: We got a dormer room in Boca Chica Lodge with MK View!!! It is beautiful. We also got a king bed!!! I hate that I didn't bring my cable to hook my camera to my laptop...I'll share when we (bad words coming) get home.

The staff is as CHARMING as ever, so for anyone that had reservations about staying here because of "rude CM's"...well, rest assured...the CM's have been awesome!!!

To top everything off, my awesome co-worker and his wife sent us a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries!!! What sweethearts!!! :flower3:

I will report more later.

Love and pixie dust to all of you!!!

scoutsmom99
02-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Enjoy your stay and have a great trip :sunny:

DeluxePrincess
02-05-2006, 08:52 PM
Well that sounds fantastic! I love those dormer rooms. So romantic. :love: Have a wonderful trip. Happy Anniversary. :cheer2:

horsegirl
02-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Wow sounds beautiful! I just don't know what I'd do with a bottle of champagne, a king bed and view of MK at the GF with just DH. ;) Have a blast. Take pictures for all of us who will never see the inside of a dormer king room at boca chica lodge! :wizard:

Mickey Fanatic
02-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Happy Anniversary! :love:

Have a Magical time! pixiedust:

Can't wait to see pictures!

Crazy Kanga
02-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Have a great time!pixiedust: party: pixiedust:

abaldacci
02-05-2006, 10:01 PM
:surfweb: here we sit, happy but jealous at the same time. Glad you got everything you wanted. pixiedust: :dumbo: pixiedust: