PDA

View Full Version : Nick Hotel Playstations?

Kitty-chan
02-04-2006, 08:02 PM
DS9 saw something on Nickelodeon TV a while back that seemed to suggest that every room at the Nick Hotel has Sony Playstations in it. The web site mentions no such thing. Anybody have the scoop here? I wonder whether they used to have them, and bailed for some reason.

Figment22
02-04-2006, 08:09 PM
We stayed several years ago when it was still Holiday Inn Family Suites and they had Nintendo64 in every room. I don't know if they've upgraded all the suites.

MImom
02-05-2006, 12:04 PM
In Feb 2005, our suite also had Nintendo64. We had heard at that time that they were going to upgrade them to PS2. We are returning to the Nick at the end of this month, so I will try to let you know when we return. Feel free to PM me in a month if I forget to post.

jama
02-05-2006, 01:40 PM
We were there in jan. and there was a play station2 in the kids' room. They rented games in the mall area for $5 for 24 hours.
Jama

DISFANSHAN
02-05-2006, 03:46 PM
You might want to call the hotel ahead of time to double check on the availability of PS2. We stayed at the Nick Hotel in October and we had heard that all suites had PS2. I packed a few of my DS6's favorite games so we wouldn't have to pay to rent them. Well our suite did not have a PS2 unit in it. When I called down to have them send one up, I was told there were none available, they were all being used. We were only staying for 2 nights, but my DS was pretty disappointed.

Kitty-chan
02-05-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks everybody, very helpful information!

:disrocks: