PDA

View Full Version : MUST get an early start! Roll Call Wonder 2/4/07

DiveDiva
01-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi! I am a certified mouse-a-holic, who will be travelling with three friends on the 7 day land/sea of 2/01/07. We are all SO excited that we are already envisioning the trip. Two of my buds have not been to WDW since there were only 2 parks, the third is almost as addicted as I! As for me, I have already been on the Magic twice, and my equally addicted friend will be on the Wonder (her first cruise ever!) in just a couple of weeks. Who's out there! Dive Diva

WIG
01-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Myself, DW and DD are also doing this Land/Sea...Our first trip to WDW and our first cruise !!! :cool1:

Jrsy Boy
01-25-2006, 10:07 AM
WIG and I have already introduced ourselves on this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=995607

But, hey, I'll subscribe anywhere where I can find others who'll be on the same cruise. We (myself, DW & DS, who will be 10 when we cruise) are doing our second Land/Sea (our first being this past June), staying at POFQ, and looking forward to riding Expedition Everest over and over.

On our visit to WDW last June, neither myself nor my DW had been since there were only two parks.

DiveDiva
01-25-2006, 12:27 PM
I have been documenting the progress of Everest in photos since the frame was up. I just LOVE roller coasters, and Disney themed attractions make them so much better!. I personally cannot wait for that, but I suspect my friends will be holding my backpack while I ride. :smooth:

I see that everyone on this thread so far has kids, but me! That's ok, everyone's a kid at WDW.
Wig: Anything we can do to help you plan to do 4 parks in 3 days (and, yes, it can be done!), just post, and we'll help.

Looking forward to seeing how this thread goes. El

WIG
01-25-2006, 12:37 PM
My DD will be 1 month shy of her 3rd birthday at time of trip. We are staying at AKL (both DW and DD love animals). Our plans are to arrive a day early to take advantage of tickets and are mainly looking at MK and AK. I really don't want to push DD too hard (or myself). :)

Jrsy Boy
01-25-2006, 02:54 PM
I have been documenting the progress of Everest in photos since the frame was up. I just LOVE roller coasters, and Disney themed attractions make them so much better!
We could see it when we were there in June, but didn't know much about it, other than the name. Recently, though, we saw it on Modern Wonders on the History Channel and are now really looking forward to riding it.

We were pleased to learn on our last trip that our DS (8 at the time) is a thrillseeker just like his mom and dad. His favorite rides were Space Mountain, which he rode the front car each time after the first, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, Tower of Terror, Test Track and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. He didn't really have a favorite at AK, so we're all sure this is going to be it.

DiveDiva
01-26-2006, 12:01 AM
I know it's over a year away, but maybe we can get a "meet" together for Everest. I KNOW my friends won't be riding, so it'll be just me. They can hold ALL our bags (serves them right for being scaredy cats!). That'll show em, huh?

Jrsy Boy
01-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I KNOW my friends won't be riding, so it'll be just me.
That'll give you the benefit of the "single rider" line, though, won't it? We're expecting the lines to be much shorter than our June trip, but at 10, our DS will also be more comfortable if we had to split up to take advantage of a shorter "single rider" line. We could have definitely used that on Test Track. The drawback, of course, is not being able to share the experience together, so that will probably be a last resort.

Jrsy Boy
02-04-2006, 10:26 AM
:banana: One year from today we'll be boarding the Wonder! :cool1:

DiveDiva
11-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi guys, I see a couple of other threads out there, but I'm Back. I am going to WDW next weekend to play at the food and wine fest, so I will scout out the parks for us all. I read that Rock N'Roller coaster will be closed the days we are there. Bummer for us, I guess we all have to do Tower twice to make up for it!!! My friends have decided that I am certifiable, as I made all the ADR's exactly 180 days out so we could get all our choices. One said,"I don't even know what I am having for lunch today, but I know where I am eating in FEBRUARY!!!" Hey, it's the disney way!

Now that the weather is changing, it seems like it's closer than ever. Let's think about a meet, they always seem to be fun.
HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!!!

Ellen :hourglass