PDA

View Full Version : Official December 2006 List Updated 12/05 - Happy Holidays!

Pages : [1] 2

mlill
01-24-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone! We'll be in WDW from Dec 14th - 28th! We're staying the first 3 nights at the Grand Floridian and then we're going home to the Boardwalk! We'll also be at the DVC Merry Member Mixer on Dec. 14th & 21st. Please post here with all of your info if you want to be added to the list! :goodvibes

-Michelle

Plan to attend Merry Member Mixer
Make plans now to attend this year's Merry Member Mixer at the Walt Disney World Resort.

This complimentary Member event, set in the courtyard just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®, will take place every Thursday in December from 3-5 p.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests will mingle with their Disney neighbors while enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of the holidays, including music, festive entertainment and refreshments.
The dates are: December 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th!

DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing A little DVC Holiday Magic! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1174804)
The Official Tree Sharing List is maintained by wdwstar. The tree swap is now closed. Thanks!
Final Tree List (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=15741202&postcount=293)

http://www.familyphotoquilt.com/DVCDecemberList.gif

bobbiwoz
01-24-2006, 10:36 AM
The 7 month mark is for August, and I've been trying to get a VWL studio for an additional party for that week, and I've been "up against" all of you Christmas ressie people!

Well, so far, I've gotten what I've wanted. Good luck to you too!

Bobbi :goodvibes

mlill
01-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Sorry! :crowded: I know this is a busy time for MS! I'm really not trying to be a bother - I'm only taking up a few minutes each day! :blush: I promise! I hope you get your reservation!

-Michelle

LIFERBABE
01-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Calendar? Check!
Vacation Planner? Check!
Note Pad and Pencil! Check!
Points? uhhhh Check!
DVC # on Speed Dial? Check!
Pixie Dust? :wizard: Check!

Im ready to book!! :cool1: :cool1: :rotfl2:

We are booking BCV and SSR for Dec 25-Jan 5, 2007. :cheer2:

TinkTatoo
01-24-2006, 12:08 PM
We are going over Christmas but staying at the Contemporary - we are looking to book OKW from 28th December to 3rd January and I hope to transfer to en Epcot resort at 7 months

carol1231
01-24-2006, 12:27 PM
We'll be at VWL Dec 17th to Dec 21st. I made my ressie yesterday afternoon.

Is anyone keeping an "official" list yet?

slindamood
01-24-2006, 02:44 PM
We've booked at BWV for December 16 through 23. Got a Grand VIlla for the last three nights and will have some relatives join us for DH's birthday bash. :banana:

It was the first time DH made the ressies - he had his check list ready - and two phones on speed dial. Set timers everywhere in the house with the two minute warning to test the speed dials and be ready :thumbsup2

It all worked! We will be in standard view studio for first four days then the Grand Villa :cool1: Never been in a Grand Villa, but have peeked in a few times :rolleyes: :goodvibes

tmt martins
01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
I just did SSr for the 18-23 studio only called 1st thing it's world clock at 9:00am then 3>3 and I still had a 3min. hold time

mlill
01-24-2006, 03:59 PM
We've booked at BWV for December 16 through 23. Got a Grand VIlla for the last three nights and will have some relatives join us for DH's birthday bash. :banana:

Awesome! What better way to celebrate a birthday than having a party in a BWV Grand Villa during the Holidays?!?!

See you at the Boardwalk! :cool1:

-Michelle

KathyR
01-24-2006, 04:11 PM
We will be at WDW for x-mas this year! This will be our first holiday visit, and I am so excited. Bring on the crowds :)

I just finished our VWL reservations today for Dec 17-24.

Tomorrow I start our BWV reservations for the Dec 24-Jan 5

Good luck to everyone! I hope everyone gets their first choice reservations! Happy Holidays :santa:

byoung
01-24-2006, 06:47 PM
We are going Dec 8th thru the 13th.

vascubaguy
01-24-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm going to book Dec 31st - Jan 5th at SSR. I might try to move somewhere different at the 7month mark, but that will depend on what we think when we tour all of the resorts in March. We'll be at BWV then, already scheduled OKW for October... but who knows... maybe we'll love the BWV or BCV and try to move there in October and/or December/January.

canwegosoon
01-24-2006, 07:11 PM
Calling Tomorrow!!!Dec 24-29th!!!! :thumbsup2 You all should sleep in...I have to call member services, get to the dentist 9:30 am, and get to work for 10:30...so please have a heart for someone who needs to get through at 9am...Im going for SSR. :cool1:

vascubaguy
01-24-2006, 09:14 PM
Do all of the DVC's fill up during Xmas to New years? I wasn't really planning on booking day-by-day (since I'm booking at SSR), but if they fill up quick (studios), I'll start calling on Feb. 1st!

bobbiwoz
01-25-2006, 08:02 AM
It's just a bit after 9 on Wednesday, and I'm finished! We have a place for all for our August Gathering at VWL!!! This last room booked exactly 7 months out with VB points.

Bobbi :sunny:

jade1
01-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Just grabbed a VWL Studio for XMAS EVE (going day by day now).
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :bounce: ::yes:: :tongue: pixiedust: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :jumping2: :goofy:

tigger2esq
01-25-2006, 09:01 AM
we are going but not over actual Christmas. We have a 2BR booked at the BWV for early December. I am very excited as it will be our first time taking our DD over the holidays (We went in January 2004 but they had already started "undecorating" by then). I cant wiat!

mlill
01-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Alright! :Pinkbounc I got our 2-bedroom Boardwalk view room for Christmas Eve! I've got three more nights to book, but this one was the most important for me! (Not that I want to be switching rooms on Christmas Day, so tomorrow is important, too...) Now we have to decide where to eat on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Any suggestions?

-Michelle

loribell
01-25-2006, 09:26 AM
I have booked a studio at VWL for the 19th - 23rd, changing to a 2 bed for the 24th & 25th, got the 24th booked this morning. Will then either switch back to a studio at VWL through the 29th or move to SSR for the 26th - 29th. Not sure yet what to do, guess I'll make my decision when MS answers the phone on the 27th! LOL!!!!

I asked for a lock off with hopes of not having to switch rooms completely for the 24th & 25th but I know there are no guarantees, especially at this time of the year. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me till then please.

We have never been for the holidays either and the 23rd is also DD's 8th birthday! We can't wait to go.

We are planning to do Le Cellier and the Candlelight Processional for dinner Christmas
Eve. I think we will do Whispering Canyon Cafe for lunch Christmas Day and 1900 Park Fare for dinner. Had lots of recommendations for WCC when I asked.

See you all there!

Lori

sheryl0521
01-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Decided to brave the crowds at Christmas!

We are planning on arriving on December 26th - so I can't call until this Friday morning. I plan on calling again on Monday to wrap up our short trip of the Dec 26 - 29. I am booking Friday (12/29) for cash just to be safe. I am not sure what the airline situation will be, so I want to have the leway of a extra night.

Oh ya - we will be at our 2nd home - the Beach Club Villa's!

I will be taking my 2 boys without DH because he is in retail and that time of year is just crazy for him. He has been telling me to book this trip since we first bought in 2002, and I have finally decided to do it. A bit nervous to travel with 2 kids solo, but we will do it! Planning on trying the Magical Express for the 1st time too.

jade1
01-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Alright! :Pinkbounc I got our 2-bedroom Boardwalk view room for Christmas Eve! I've got three more nights to book, but this one was the most important for me! (Not that I want to be switching rooms on Christmas Day, so tomorrow is important, too...) Now we have to decide where to eat on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Any suggestions?

-Michelle

Nice, that sounds so great. I was wondering that also, we are VWL and I thought I heard Liberty Tavern had XMAS Eve dinner at MK? EPCOT area I am not sure but its a great problem to have.

mlill
01-25-2006, 10:09 AM
I think we're leaning towards Artist's Point at WL for Christmas Eve and maybe Flying Fish, Blue Zoo or Yachtsman Steakhouse for Christmas Day. We were thinking about staying around the Epcot/MGM/Boardwalk areas on Christmas Day so we don't have to deal with crowds/transportation and can rely on our own two feet. I dunno... still deciding... but you're right, what a fabulous problem to figure out! :teeth:

-Michelle

P.S. Congratulations to everyone who got the reservation that they wanted!

jade1
01-25-2006, 11:39 AM
I think we're leaning towards Artist's Point at WL for Christmas Eve and maybe Flying Fish, Blue Zoo or Yachtsman Steakhouse for Christmas Day. We were thinking about staying around the Epcot/MGM/Boardwalk areas on Christmas Day so we don't have to deal with crowds/transportation and can rely on our own two feet. I dunno... still deciding... but you're right, what a fabulous problem to figure out! :teeth:

-Michelle

P.S. Congratulations to everyone who got the reservation that they wanted!

Those all sound great, but we have never been away on actual XMAS EVE and Day and were hoping to find a more traditional XMAS Dinner (you know-ham orturkey etc). Please post if you know of any and happy planning.

jade1
01-25-2006, 11:47 AM
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1002826&highlight=XMAS+Dinner

Rest board has a good thread, Yacht Club has traditional after 4PM XMA S Day, Liberty, Whispering, Fort Wilderness all have it. :thumbsup2

cncDisney4
01-25-2006, 12:42 PM
Finished making our reservations on Monday for December 16-22 at SSR. I called each day to book since we are booking a 1 BR and a 2 BR. We went this last December for our first trip "home" and are now taking SIL and family this trip! Can't wait!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

tinkerbee
01-25-2006, 01:01 PM
I just started this morning on booking our stay Dec 24-Jan 6 at VWL :cheer2: :cheer2: This will be our first Christmas trip to WDW. I don't care for the crowds but I have to go at Christmas time just once!! I can't wait :banana: :banana:

bobbidiboo
01-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey just want to let you know we will be there Dec 3 to the 17th :cool1:
But did not get on the phone at all, I went to our DVC member site for making ressies and punched in the days and other info studio, non-smoking etc. sent it off last Friday night, got my confirmation email Tuesday morning :thumbsup2
Now thats what I call service!!!

Oops forgot to tell you we will be at our home resort BCV and celebrating DH birthday :yay:

dsneygirl
01-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Not Christmas but Dec 10-15 with 12 of us! Booked 2, 2 bedrooms at VWL. I called day by day just to be on the safe side.

loribell
01-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Those all sound great, but we have never been away on actual XMAS EVE and Day and were hoping to find a more traditional XMAS Dinner (you know-ham orturkey etc). Please post if you know of any and happy planning.

Hey jade1 and anyone else needing to know. Here is a link to last years Christmas meals; http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_christmas.htm. They all looked good to me. We decided on Whispering Canyon because we are staying at VWL & had several recommendations for it and 1900 Park Fare because it is close enough it should be easy to get to.

We are not planning to go to a park on Christmas day at all.

My problem is that I have a little one that Saznta will have to visit. What are you all doing about Santa & presents?

Lori

jade1
01-25-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey jade1 and anyone else needing to know. Here is a link to last years Christmas meals; http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_christmas.htm. They all looked good to me. We decided on Whispering Canyon because we are staying at VWL & had several recommendations for it and 1900 Park Fare because it is close enough it should be easy to get to.

We are not planning to go to a park on Christmas day at all.

My problem is that I have a little one that Saznta will have to visit. What are you all doing about Santa & presents?

Lori

Wonderfull. I am printing this for future planning. Thanks so much. :thumbsup2

snowiit
01-26-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm all done making our reservations for a 2 bedroom at BCV for Dec 17th-22th. I did it day by day and last Monday called for the last two days. YIPEEEE Possibly at the 7th month mark we might try for one more night of the 16th with some banked points from the other home resort so as not to lose them! (Good excuse for staying another day, don't you think? ;)
Can't wait to see CP again and Osborne lights and all the other great decorations! I haven't been at that time of year for 3 or 4 years. Good Luck to everyone making their reservations! :cheer2: :woohoo: :cheer2:
Nancy

slindamood
01-26-2006, 06:36 PM
I LOVE WDW at Christmas, and it is so exciting reading everyone's plans. Our very first trip to WDW was the week before CHristmas, and to me, nothing has more CHristmas feeling than Main Street in the Magic Kingdom first thing in the morning and at night with all the lights on the tree. Oh - and the Osborne lights are pretty special, also.

A few years ago we spent Christmas at OKW. We had a small tree with lights and presents underneath, stockings hung on the buffet, all of our cards from home on display, and even made CHristmas cookies while there. Christmas Eve we went to the Candlelight Processional which was sooooo beautiful. We did the package arrangement and had good seating. Then went to San Angelo Mexican restaurant - DH's birthday is Christmas Eve - and that was his choice.

Christmas morning - housekeeping left a stocking on the door at each villa. A fun touch. That day we went to the parks - Magic Kindgdom - and it was great! I assumed the crowds would be awful.

To My surprise ;) Although there were lots of people, the Christmas spirit really took over and I have never seen such a happy, mellow group of people. Perfect strangers smiling and saying "Merry Chritsmas." Many, like us, were not rushing to do rides but just walking around with families, taking it all in.

We had CHristmas dinner that evening in our villa at OKW - we had bought holiday foods pre-prepared for the most part - at Publix and had a wonderful time cooking it together.

Merry Christmas to All!!

Suzanne

Caskbill
01-26-2006, 07:13 PM
We're all set for the before Christmas dates. Dec 10th through 21st (excluding 15th/16th- weekend at my sister's house.)

Next it's to get the New Year's Eve reservation and the first several days in January.

ceejay13
01-26-2006, 09:23 PM
November 27-December 8 for us. Can't wait as usual. We are taking my brother and SIL to celebrate my 50th.

AFMom
01-27-2006, 12:16 AM
We're booked for 12-3 through 12-8 to celebrate my DS's 9th birthday! Not Christmas - but my MIL is a United Methodist pastor and this is as close to Christmas as she could get away..... Close enough for me!

sheryl0521
01-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Just booked my first night on 12/26 - the funny thing was the MS guy automatically asked "what will your final check out day be?" I guess they are catching on to our calling day-by-day for ressies.

I plan on doing the Magical Express - I have to wait until my flights are set up before that can be reserved right? I saw a place on the DVC site to register for it, so I am planning on doing it there. Has anyone used it?

bobbiwoz
01-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Just booked my first night on 12/26 - the funny thing was the MS guy automatically asked "what will your final check out day be?" I guess they are catching on to our calling day-by-day for ressies.

I plan on doing the Magical Express - I have to wait until my flights are set up before that can be reserved right? I saw a place on the DVC site to register for it, so I am planning on doing it there. Has anyone used it?

We've used the DVC site to book ME each time that we've needed it, for ourseleves and our guests. It's worked fine.

I booked day by day for our December trip as well!

Bobbi :sunny:

dvc_john
01-29-2006, 11:04 AM
We're all set for the before Christmas dates. Dec 10th through 21st (excluding 15th/16th- weekend at my sister's house.)

Next it's to get the New Year's Eve reservation and the first several days in January.

That's funny! I'm going the exact same dates. Also visiting my sister and BIL on the 15th/16th.

gabbysmom04
01-29-2006, 12:12 PM
we are going Dec 23-Jan 5 I am going to call MS on monday! I am hoping to get BWV at 7 months but I am scared everything will be booked. Is there any hope for BWV during christmas and new years?

jade1
01-29-2006, 01:03 PM
we are going Dec 23-Jan 5 I am going to call MS on monday! I am hoping to get BWV at 7 months but I am scared everything will be booked. Is there any hope for BWV during christmas and new years?

We stayed lat BWV 2 XMAS's ago and finally rented a 2BR on the rent board and then rented our points seperately. Good Luck.

SyrCinderella
01-29-2006, 01:36 PM
We are booked for Dec 21st thru 26th, staying at SSR in a 1 BR for one night, going to 2 BR for fri sat sun, then mon and tues in a 1 br again. What are the chances they will put us in a lock off? Im hoping we wont have to move each time.

AlaskaMOM
01-29-2006, 05:29 PM
OKW for 11 days in DEC!

Dec 12 thru Dec 22
The first 5 days with Mom and stepD
saturday night just us then...
Last 5 days with Dad and stepM

Soooooo looking forward to it!

It's going to be a blast taking the grandparents! (they've never been)

mlill
01-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Well, I did it! I got the BWV 2-Br/Boardwalk view reservation I wanted for Dec 17th - 28th! We're all looking forward to another fabulous WDW vacation! :cool1: It's nice to see that so many other DCV members are going to be there at the same time. Let me know if there are any DIS/DVC member get togethers planned - we'd love to meet you guys! :grouphug: Good luck to everyone making their New Year's reservations!!!

-Michelle

Stitch1404
01-30-2006, 12:43 PM
I am gearing up for New Year's. We will be there Dec. 31 (my birthday!!)-January 6th probably at the BCV. I am still deciding between BCV or BWV. Some of it will have to be done at the 7 month mark too, which scares me!

loribell
01-30-2006, 04:57 PM
I finished this morning. Now I will just wait a little while for things to calm down at MS and give them a call to add the dining plan to my reservations.

I booked a studio at VWL for Dec. 16th - 23rd, moving to a 2 bedroom for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Then we will move to SSR for the 26th - 29th. Flying home on the 30th, the kids wanted to spend some time there.

We are starting the trip out at Universal & RPR for the 16th - 18th. Would have rather started at Disney but didn't want top pay double out of pocket for a room at the Universal Resorts by staying the week after Christmas. We are however going to go to MVMCP on the night of the 17th.

I already pretty much have my plans made. If it were possible to make ADR's I'm all ready! LOL!

Now all I have to do is make it all the way till Dec 16th for a Disney trip. This will be the longest time between Disney trips for us since 2000. Not sure if I can make it!

Happy planning everyone!
Lori

Maistre Gracey
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
For those of you who know how much we adore VWL, get a stiff drink and hang onto your hat...

We cancelled our VWL for December 15-18, and booked a Honeymoon Suite at the Grand Floridian. :eek:

I always thought the two best Christmas time resorts were VWL/WL, and the GF.

Never stayed at the GF. I'm scared. :scared:

MG

Happy Birthday Cat
01-30-2006, 06:58 PM
For those of you who know how much we adore VWL, get a stiff drink and hang onto your hat...

We cancelled our VWL for December 15-18, and booked a Honeymoon Suite at the Grand Floridian.

Wake up the kids and call the neighbors! OMG! The VWL police will have an APB out for you by the second day of your trip. It's a good thing Granny isn't around to hear this.

I'm going to go have my drink now! But first will hold my lime green hat:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/cdedrick/LimeGreenHat.jpg

HBC

Stitch1404
01-31-2006, 12:43 PM
If I do this day by day for each night of my stay am I going to get 7 different confirmation letters, one for each night? Will all the reservations be linked or am I going to have to check out and check back in every morning. I can't see that happening and this is probably a stupid question, but I wanted to make sure.

mlill
01-31-2006, 01:02 PM
No, it will be one reservation with one confirmation number. MS will just put a note on their reservation screen that you are calling day-by-day and not to send out the final confirmation letter until you are done calling. Good luck!

-Michelle

SnowWitch
01-31-2006, 04:29 PM
We will be arriving 15th and leaving the 22nd. We have the BWV BW view booked for now but may try for the WLV at 7 months. Just glad to have ressies booked for the year.

Maistre Gracey
01-31-2006, 04:30 PM
Wake up the kids and call the neighbors! OMG! The VWL police will have an APB out for you by the second day of your trip. It's a good thing Granny isn't around to hear this.

I'm going to go have my drink now! But first will hold my lime green hat:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/cdedrick/LimeGreenHat.jpg

HBC
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MG

castleri
02-01-2006, 06:08 AM
All set for 2BR and Studio at OKW Dec 24-29th. Haven't figured out if we will stay longer or go to the beach for a few days but at least Christmas at WDW is a go. Now to start watching for flights - guess that will be at the 6 month window as we prefer SW for their direct flights from Providence.

Stitch1404
02-01-2006, 09:52 AM
What did everybody book for December 31st today? We will be at the Beach Club Villas on the 31st and it will be my birthday!

Julylady
02-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Just returned from Walt Disney World yesterday! I needed to call day-by-day for a 4-nite post Royal Carribean (Freedom) cruise with my extended family. My phone call for Day 1 was made from a Northwest airline flight as we were landing in Memphis (9:05am). I started dialing the second the wheels hit the runway. I was talking to MS as I was walking off the plane. Days 2-4 were made from Magic Kingdom, MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom respectively, just after walking thru the turnstiles at 9am. :rotfl2: Not the way I would have planned it, but I was able to get all four nights in a grand villa (first time!).

Now my question. My only experience at WDW over the actual holidays was New Years eve in 2004. It was a disaster - wall to wall crowds at EPCOT.
In our group of 11, we have a couple of people who really dislike crowds. If we were to go to the Disney parks for 2 of the four days (Christmas, Dec 26, Dec 27, Dec 28) which days/parks would you recommend? Are some of the days less busy than others or doesn't it really matter?

THANKS

Donna

MemoryMakers2669
02-01-2006, 12:20 PM
We are going Dec. 16-26th, but not sure where we are staying yet. We are hoping for BCV though, for the 17-22nd (S-Th). Will do POP most like for Sat. night, then move over. What do you think our chances are for a Studio those 5 nights, booking 7 months out?

And what is calling "Day by Day"? Is it not an exact science for when you are allowed to book?

MemoryMakers2669
02-01-2006, 12:26 PM
We are planning to do Le Cellier and the Candlelight Processional for dinner Christmas
Eve.Lori

This is what we are doing as well. I might try for CRT for Christmas Day Dinner, haven't decided that one yet. But C Eve has to be the CP at LeCellier!

Cruelladeville
02-01-2006, 02:49 PM
I booked a 2 bedroom at BWV for Dec.23-28, and trying to figure out what I want to do for the 29-30-31 when the rest of the family goes home. I am thinking about POLY...... :thumbsup2 It was just so lovely this last Christmas :)

bobbiwoz
02-01-2006, 03:34 PM

We cancelled our VWL for December 15-18, and booked a Honeymoon Suite at the Grand Floridian. :eek:

I always thought the two best Christmas time resorts were VWL/WL, and the GF.

Never stayed at the GF. I'm scared. :scared:

MG

This sounds like a very lovely reservation! You'll still be just 2 boat rides away from the VWL!

Bobbi :)

debloco
02-01-2006, 04:50 PM
We'll be at the VWL Dec. 21st-Dec. 29th! Just booked a 1 bedroom with MS today. :cool1: No wait time.

Stitch1404
02-02-2006, 01:32 PM
I am still working on Dec. 31-Jan. 4 at BCV and then the 3 night Bahamian cruise Jan. 4-7, I am just waiting for them to release the points for how much the cruise will be. They said that might not happen until April! :confused3

sheryl0521
02-03-2006, 12:20 PM
I just wrapped up our BCV Studio ressie from 12/26-12/31. I am paying cash for the weekend nights because the point cost is just through the roof! I can almost swallow the 19 points for a weeknight, but that 43 point per night on the weekend is just too much for a studio.

I was able to get the 25% DVC cash discount too - surprised they were able to offer it to me this early so I grabbed it. It is actually the same cash price we paid for our 1-bedroom last October (ha ha.)

This premier season sure is an expensive one!

Now the fun begins with the airlines....

kaelarad
02-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Just finished bookin BWV studio for DH and myself for December 20-28. This will be our 6th being at WDW for Christmas. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

JodyTG
02-03-2006, 02:33 PM
We will be at WDW Dec. 16-Dec. 26 in a 1 Bedroom at SSR (may switch to BCV/BWV/VWL...but maybe not) and then we're off to take a Disney cruise Dec. 26-Dec. 30.

TazFan
02-05-2006, 12:32 PM
I did the day-by-day ressie method and got my desired X-mas vacation(12/24-1/2, BCV, dedicated 2bd / 2q)!!!!

:woohoo::cheer2::banana: party: PARTY!!! party::banana::cheer2::woohoo:

Next up, getting airlines tixs for 4 from IND to MCO!!
:worried: I really don't feel like driving down a 3rd time - especially during X-MAS!:eek:

TazFan
...watching the SW DING...

mlill
02-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Next up, getting airlines tixs for 4 from IND to MCO!!
:worried: I really don't feel like driving down a 3rd time - especially during X-MAS!:eek:

TazFan
...watching the SW DING...

Slaves to the DING! It's getting to be a common tale! LOL! We're waiting for IND to MCO, too! (Seeing the $34 fare good thru June 9th pop up last week almost killed me!) We've got our DVC annual pass vouchers sitting here, waiting to be activated when we go in Dec. (We're planning another trip next year for Halloween so we get two trips out of the passes.) Once those passes are active, it's gonna be hard to stop me from taking a 'quickie' trip if a great DING fare comes up!

Congratulations to everyone who got their Christmas/New Year's reservations! I hope the countdown goes by quickly!

-Michelle

iankh
02-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Dec 14th to 22nd after our 4 night cruise. We have our 1 bedroom at VWL all booked.

loribell
02-06-2006, 07:29 PM
This is what we are doing as well. I might try for CRT for Christmas Day Dinner, haven't decided that one yet. But C Eve has to be the CP at LeCellier!

We'll see you there!

Lori

loribell
02-06-2006, 07:44 PM
We are going Dec. 16-26th, but not sure where we are staying yet. We are hoping for BCV though, for the 17-22nd (S-Th). Will do POP most like for Sat. night, then move over. What do you think our chances are for a Studio those 5 nights, booking 7 months out?

And what is calling "Day by Day"? Is it not an exact science for when you are allowed to book?

Because of the demand for the resorts at that time of year a lot of members book their trip daily starting with their first night, which of course would be the day after since it is for what would be the check out day. We do this to ensure we get the resort we want. Like mine, I booked daily to ensure we were able to be at the VWL for Christmas Day.

I have always heard that it is best to bok your home resort at the 11 month mark and then try to change it at the 7 month mark.

Hope you can get what you want.
Lori

loveswdw
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Not exactly Christmas but during the holidays. We'll be there Dec. 3-8 at BCV (well for now--hoping to switch to VWL at 7 month mark, everybody says that's the best resort for Christmas!)!

yitbos96bb
02-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Did anyone fail to get what they wanted? Whether you did day by day or all at once?

Barreras Family
02-06-2006, 09:11 PM
This will be our first trip for Christmas and we are all jumping around like :banana: We will be there 12/1 to 12/9 staying at SSR 1 bdrm. :cool1:

Rudy

rsschneck
02-06-2006, 10:04 PM
We decided to go just last night. We booked our airfare this morning and I reserved an OKW studio from Dec. 21-28th. I hope to change resorts at the 7 month mark and I am not sure if we want a studio or a 1 bedroom.

Our Anniversary is 12-26 (19 years). What would be a nice restaurant for an Anniversary? Would a CP with Le Cellier be good? Any Christmas tree lists started yet?

sheryl0521
02-07-2006, 07:31 AM
We decided to go just last night. We booked our airfare this morning and I reserved an OKW studio from Dec. 21-28th. I hope to change resorts at the 7 month mark and I am not sure if we want a studio or a 1 bedroom.

You already booked airfare? Right now Delta is $600 RT from Hartford and that is a bit to swallow! I am watching daily to see the seat count and once Southwest sells through the end of the year I am hoping the fares go down...

mlill
02-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Hi! I took a few minutes and went thru this thread to pull out everyone's dates and came up with our Official December WDW List!

Edit: The current list is now on Page 1 of this thread! :)

Let me know if I missed anyone, I need to change anything, or if you want to be added! Thanks!

-Michelle

jmatias
02-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Hi Michelle,

Please add us to your list! We will be there from Dec. 15-24. Our first holiday trip to WDW :yay: Haven't booked our resort yet...just can't decide if we want to stay at BWV or rent points for VWL.

But we do have our flights already.... :woohoo:

Good Ol Gal
02-07-2006, 03:18 PM
We will be there from Nov 30-Dec 8... staying at SSR I can't wait, as usual :teeth:

the inlaws want to try a different resort, so I may try at the 7 month mark.

MemoryMakers2669
02-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Looks like I got BCV!!! So, you can take that ? off mine! I love these boards.

MemoryMakers2669
02-07-2006, 03:32 PM
We'll see you there!

Lori

:thumbsup2

Now I have to decide what time I want! The 8:15 one was too late this past year I think. What are the times for the show? We might have to shoot for the middle one, but that makes dinner so early! We will figure it out though, I can't wait!

LauraAnn630
02-07-2006, 04:27 PM
We are going Christmas and New Years too! I cant wait to see the decorations! The whole family is going. We rented a villa for the first time.

TazFan
02-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Hi! I took a few minutes and went thru this thread to pull out everyone's dates and came up with our Official December WDW List!

Let me know if I missed anyone, I need to change anything, or if you want to be added! Thanks!

-Michelle

Excellent idea Michelle!!!
NOW Someone needs to make this thread a sticky!!

loribell
02-10-2006, 09:03 PM
:thumbsup2

Now I have to decide what time I want! The 8:15 one was too late this past year I think. What are the times for the show? We might have to shoot for the middle one, but that makes dinner so early! We will figure it out though, I can't wait!

It looks as if the shows are 5:00, 6:45 & 8:00. I'm thinking that if we do the 5:00 CP we could schedule dinner for about 6:30. Does that sound like it would work? I'm really not sure so if it doesn't sound like it would work would someone please let me know?

Lori

Maistre Gracey
02-10-2006, 11:30 PM

-Michelle
Why am I not on th list? :confused3

I'm a DVCer, but staying at the Grand Floridian. I would thoroughly enjoy meeting other DIS/DVCers. :smokin:

MG

mlill
02-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Okay, here's the updated list! Anyone else? I was thinking of maybe setting up a meet during the last MVMCP once the official dates are announced. Does anyone else have any meet suggestions?

-Michelle

Edit: The current list is now on Page 1 of this thread! :)

TNCarole
02-11-2006, 11:56 AM
We'll be there December 3-8; staying at VWL. We are looking forward to staying there during the holidays. :goodvibes

LauraAnn630
02-11-2006, 01:19 PM
We would love to meet up with some Disers! We will be there Dec 23, 2006 to Jan 2,2007. I dont think they have MVMCP so close to Christmas???
We are staying in a villa for the first time.

carol1231
02-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Hey mlill, can you please change my dates? We will be there 12/20 - 12/24 (darn that school schedule) still at VWL.

Thanks for keeping such a great list!! :thumbsup2

bobbiwoz
02-11-2006, 05:28 PM
We'll be there December 15th to the 20th. 16th to the 20th at BWV, and probably Pop on the 15th.

We love WDW at Christmas time!

Bobbi :cheer2:

gabbysmom04
02-14-2006, 07:22 AM
I am booked Dec 23- Jan 3 at SSR hoping to switch over to BW We love the BW! I am not sure if I will have any luck but I am keeping my fingers crossed! Now I have to start planning my meals. In addition to the holidays my family will be celebrating my sons final surgery!

gabbysmom04
02-14-2006, 07:34 AM
For everyone who has been for christmas where are the best places to eat? I have two young kids and want to make it really special for them while also trying to go to nice places for adults too! Could anyone tell me more about the CP at epcot, also the best place to eat before the CP. I am thinking that might be good for Christmas eve. I am also wondering if I would be better off with room service on christmas morning or if I should try for CP. Does anyone know if the characters are dressed up at the restaurants ? Wow, sorry for all the ???? I need all the help I can get!

dvc guy
02-14-2006, 03:18 PM
All ready to go just need to pack
South Florida 12/23-12/28
WDW 12/29-1/1
Boardwalk or OKW
Airfare Done
Car Rental Done
:banana: :cool1: :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :bounce: :wave2: : :woohoo:

Happy Birthday Cat
02-14-2006, 03:36 PM
The HBC family will be at the BWV's from December 26 until January 2. This will be our fourth New Years out of the last five.

HBC

Maistre Gracey
02-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Okay a slight mod to my ressie... We moved it back a day, and will now be at the GF 12/16 - 12/19.

See ya there! :smokin:

MG

loribell
02-14-2006, 09:06 PM
For everyone who has been for christmas where are the best places to eat? I have two young kids and want to make it really special for them while also trying to go to nice places for adults too! Could anyone tell me more about the CP at epcot, also the best place to eat before the CP. I am thinking that might be good for Christmas eve. I am also wondering if I would be better off with room service on christmas morning or if I should try for CP. Does anyone know if the characters are dressed up at the restaurants ? Wow, sorry for all the ???? I need all the help I can get!

MemoryMakers2669 & I are both planning on CP for Christmas Eve & I believe we are both planning to do Le Cellier also. I think I will probably do the first CP and plan for dinner for around 6:30. Hopefully that will leave us enough time and will be an alright time to see the CP.

On Christmas morning we will be staying at our resort and eating in the room. I'm thinking we will do WCC for lunch & 1900 Park Fare for dinner. We are not planning to visit a park at all Christmas Day. We all love to mini golf so I thought we might just try that out and also do some resort hopping to see the decorations.

I would love to hear anyones opionions on this since we have never been for the holidays before. Does this even sound do-able?

Lori

canwegosoon
02-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Got the airfare today....
Dec 23-29th...HBC I am finally going to be there when you are there...we have to have a meet!!!!
I have ressies at SSR and I am going to hope for BWV or BCV on the 7month window...but if no it's all good! :thumbsup2 Christmas this year!!!! :cool1:

mlill
02-16-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi! I wanted to let everyone know that I moved the 'Official December 2006 List' to Page 1 of this thread! I'll try to keep the list updated on a regular basis. Let me know if I need to make any changes or if anyone else needs to be added to the list! :thumbsup2

-Michelle

pouncingpluto
02-16-2006, 09:12 AM
Right now we have a reservation for 12/8-11 at SSR in a studio, but we'll try to change that to BWV or VWL in either a studio or 1 BR. :) I figure if we give them four options, we're bound to get one of them.

sanddune
02-16-2006, 10:17 AM
We will be at BWV 12/22 thru 12/30/06! :cool1: :cool1:

dianeschlicht
02-16-2006, 01:47 PM
How did I miss this one?
We will be there from Dec. 1 through the 10th. :thumbsup2

pjpoohbear
02-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Pjpoohbear - booked SSR December 5-8th (out on 9th). Will be looking for WVL at 7 months, but will be happy at SSR.

Penny

Para2176
02-16-2006, 02:27 PM
We are booked SSR for 12/10-16. First trip to home resort.

coasterbob
02-16-2006, 02:52 PM
........We be with THE MOUSE from 12/2-12/8 at SSR!! Taking my in-laws down for their 50th Anniversary, and both turnin 70!! They haven't been to WDW since 1972!! :cool1: Bob

TLinden16
02-16-2006, 04:49 PM
I'll be at the Boardwalk Villas Dec. 6-13. Already have the 2006 Jellyrolls meet scheduled for December 8 :)

shelleyz
02-16-2006, 05:47 PM
December 1-10 @ SSR.

Granny
02-16-2006, 07:51 PM
We are booked for a December 23-30 stay at VWL.

Doug7856
02-16-2006, 08:01 PM
We are at SSR Dec 6 - 10

iluvdisney
02-16-2006, 08:18 PM
I will be staying at OKW Dec 2nd - 8th in a GV!!! :cheer2:

And then I will be at SSR Dec 8th - 13th! :cheer2:

See ya at the JR meet Karen.

smsnorthup
02-17-2006, 03:13 PM
We're there!!! Going from 12/9 to 12/13 at SSR unless we change at the 7 month mark or I guess I should say if there's anything available. We'll be happy at any DVC!!! :goodvibes

WithFaith50
02-17-2006, 03:44 PM
BWV: December 10th - December 23rd :cool1: :teeth: :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: pixiedust:

twotoohappy
02-19-2006, 05:50 PM
VWL Dec. 1st - Dec 9th (added on Friday the 8th to make Karen's Jellyrolls meet), hoping to change to an Epcot DVC to be stumblin' distance from Jellyrolls :rotfl2:

kathleena
02-19-2006, 07:14 PM
Dec 6th thru Dec 15th at BWV!

1000th happy haunt
02-19-2006, 07:21 PM
We're currently booked Dec 8-15 at OKW, but dates and resorts are both subject to change.

magicalmcwho
02-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Nov. 25 - Dec. 8 at VWL.

mom2alix
02-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Dec. 2-9 2 bedroom @ VWL! :Pinkbounc

wdwstar
02-20-2006, 07:51 AM
so far BCV Dec. 31-jan.5 , possible OKW dec.25-dec.31, Magic cruise Dec.23 -dec.30, Atlantis somewhere inbetween :goodvibes :teeth:

This list is growing so fast we may have to start the tree lists sooner :lmao:

bobbiwoz
02-20-2006, 08:32 AM
This list is growing so fast we may have to start the tree lists sooner :lmao:

Now this is what lots of us have been waiting to hear!!! We thought you'd never say it!!

Bobbi :rotfl:

Frankiesmom
02-20-2006, 09:14 AM
We are going to be @ SSR 12/28-1/4/07;going to celebrate DS's 2nd bday on the 30th! Can't wait to see WDW all gussied up for the holidays.

OurDogCisco
02-20-2006, 05:12 PM
We're going Dec 26 to January 3rd at BCV... If we can we might switch to VWL but I'm undecided! Hopefully there will be some 1 bedrooms available. If not I'm sure we'll be happy at BCV...

mlill
02-21-2006, 06:52 AM
The list on Page 1 has been updated! Have a great week everyone! :sunny:

-Michelle

murcor
02-21-2006, 06:59 AM
Dec 30 - Jan 11 SSR 2 bedroom

zulaya
02-21-2006, 09:44 AM
12/9-12/16 at BCV!

mom2rb
02-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Well we hadn't planned on going to Disney this year. We were saving our money to take our son to chess nationals. Well since we found out nationals are at Disney we are so happy. So you can add us to the list. Dec. 8-10 CSR and 10-17 at SSR.

ont/ohana
02-21-2006, 06:00 PM
We are booked for our first trip home to SSR as DVC members Dec 1 to Dec 8

VWL2001
02-21-2006, 08:15 PM
We'll be there from 12/20-12/27, staying at VWL, our home resort! I did that every morning thing. Began calling at about 8:55 am and always got through around 8:59. No wait time!

gamomof2
02-21-2006, 08:18 PM
We'll be there December 30th to Jan 3 in a 2bdroom at SSR. We're looking forward to NYE at the World. I'm already thinking about the Christmas tree exchange. :)

jimmytammy
02-21-2006, 09:10 PM
We will be at VWL Nov 24 til Dec 6

buckylarue
02-21-2006, 11:38 PM
Boy, I sure thought I'd responded to this msg before, but I just looked and didn't find anything! We'll be at the BWV 12/5-12/11!

bdb7607
02-22-2006, 09:55 AM
We'll be at BCV 12/14 - 12/23 :cool1:

whiplash
02-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Ssr, Dec 1st Thru The 6th., Merry Christmas!!!! No Place Like Dw At The Holidays!!

castleri
02-26-2006, 05:00 PM
12/24-12/29 at OKW - would have been longer except for the other two trips this year. Now have to figure out whether to come back north for NYE or find somewhere else to go in the FL area.

RoyalCanadian
02-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Dec 31/06 - Jan. 5/07 @ SSR :thumbsup2

mlill
03-27-2006, 07:12 AM
The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! Happy Spring everyone! :sunny: Only a few more months until we'll be making our Advance Dining Reservations!

-Michelle

missymagic
03-27-2006, 08:29 AM
December 8-12 for us going home to SSR for the first time.

sssteele
03-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Dec.23rd to Dec.31st - VWL!

Inkmahm
04-11-2006, 07:26 AM
We will be there, too! We're doing the 4 night cruise 12/3-12/6 and then staying at our home location (BWV) for the first time for another 4 nights 12/7 through 12/10. 1 bedroom boardwalk view- we're excited!

DisneyDad
04-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Dec 3 - Dec 8 in a 1 bdrm: First trip to our home (SSR) and first trip to finally see these decorations!! Can't wait!

skelm
04-11-2006, 12:29 PM
We will be doing out first trip to SSR 12/3 thru 12/8. Can't wait, but it's so far away!

Megangel31
04-11-2006, 12:31 PM
We will be at BCV from December 3 through December 7. This is our first trip during the holidays as I normally cannot get vacation at this time. My parents (especially Dad) are itching to see WDW all decorated for Christmas and I want to take them while they are still young enough to enjoy it!

momoflizandains
04-11-2006, 05:09 PM
I'll be flying solo with my two girls (DD5 and DD8) at SSR Dec 9-13. DH will be out of vacation time. We can't wait to see everything decorated for the holidays.

DisneyFreaks
04-12-2006, 09:15 AM
We're taking our first trip home to SSR december 2nd through the 9th. There are ten of us going and one family's first trip to the "World". We're very excited.

Daddio
04-12-2006, 12:34 PM
You can add us to the December list. Arriving New Year's Eve at SSR, departing Jan 3/07.

vascubaguy
04-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Just to update my info, we are currently have ressies for SSR (not OKW) for 12/31 to 01/05

linzbear
04-12-2006, 04:10 PM
First trip home!!:cool1::cheer2:
VWL 12/9 - 12/16

brandip22
04-12-2006, 05:51 PM
We are hopefully going to SSR December 2-10. We are in the process of moving and changing jobs, so I know I can be off, but we are hoping DH can get off, too. I don't want to change!!!

MemoryMakers2669
04-12-2006, 06:01 PM
You can change mine to say BCV/VWL! Doing a split stay, can't wait.

BCV2003
04-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi ALL, I'll be staying at BCV and BWV from December 15-20 (or 21)

Emily921
04-12-2006, 10:05 PM
We (2 moms and 4 girls - dads are avoiding the holiday crowds!) are going Dec. 31-January 6 in a 2BR at OKW. I went last year the week before Christmas and one of my daughters came down with an ear infection. I am hoping to see the Christmas decorations this time and slighty warmer weather. This will be the first time we will be here for New Year's Eve. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

TammyAlphabet
04-12-2006, 10:39 PM
We are doing BWV 12/14-12/17
4 day Wonder 12/17-12/21
Then back to BWV 12/21-12/24

LUVMICKEY
04-17-2006, 10:02 AM
We'll be at BCV from Dec.3 to 13. Can't wait to be there. We love Christmas at the World.

Michele :tink: :tink: :tink: :tink:

sssteele
04-17-2006, 10:39 AM
We'll be at VWL from 12/23-12/31.

mask_w03
04-17-2006, 11:27 AM
We are going 11/27 till 12/8 staying @ SSR

Hope to see some fellow DVCer's there, this is our first trip home and our first family vacation!!

Me (23)
DH (26)
DD (1)

mlill
04-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi! I've updated the list on Page 1 ! Let me know if anyone else needs to be added or if your dates/home has changed! Thanks! :sunny:

-Michelle

bearbear
04-18-2006, 06:23 PM
We will be there Dec 4th to the 14th. It will be our first visit home to SSR. We were thinking of trying to split our trip with another place, but I think we may just stay there. :confused:

JLPooh
04-18-2006, 07:00 PM
I am going to be staying at SSR from Dec. 3rd to the 8th. This is a special trip since I will be bringing my parents along.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

:donald:

Tabetha
04-19-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm very excited about my first trip home to VWL 12/10-12/15!

lowe@massed.net
04-23-2006, 03:31 PM
DH and I will be at OKW from 11/29-12/08. Our first time staying there and it will be our longest WDW stay ever - to celebrate my retirement! Can't wait!

dianeschlicht
04-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Mine needs to be ammended. We are now going from Dec. 1-12.

mlill
05-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi! The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! Let me know what day you are going to MVMCP and I will add those to the list!

-Michelle

rsschneck
05-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Hi! The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! Let me know what day you are going to MVMCP and I will add those to the list!

-Michelle

MVMCP on Dec. 22 with ADR for LTT @ 5:05 pm :thumbsup2

JamesD
05-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Linda and I will be going to WDW for MouseFest from Dec. 7-12, 2006!
We'll be staying in a studio at one of our home resorts, the Beach Club Villas.

Humphrey53209
05-07-2006, 04:10 PM
BWV - Dec. 7 - 12.

Regards,
Humphrey53209

loribell
05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
We will be doing MVMCP on Dec 19th.

M&C
05-07-2006, 10:04 PM
We will be doing MVMCP on Dec 19th.
So are we! Just got our tickets. :cool1: We'll be there Dec 17-Dec 23 (me, DH, DD11 and DD 4).

M&C :-D

M&C
05-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Oops, it will be our first trip "home". So excited!

M&C :banana:

LUVMICKEY
05-08-2006, 04:51 AM
We'll be going to MVMCP on December 7. Can't wait.

Michele

mackeyapp
05-08-2006, 05:53 AM
See you There!! Dec. 28-Jan. 11- FIRST TRIP HOME. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Raysplus1
05-15-2006, 11:25 AM
We will be at the BWV Dec. 8 - Dec. 15

Camping Cat
05-16-2006, 05:38 PM
We'll be camping at Fort Wilderness on our DVC points from 12/3-12/18 and doing MVMCP on 12/7! Woo Hoo! Can't wait!!!! :Pinkbounc

Good Ol Gal
05-16-2006, 06:12 PM
We changed our plans... can you change our dates?? :blush:

We're now going Dec 10-17 and staying at OKW

pouncingpluto
05-18-2006, 09:29 AM
We've changed our plans too! 12/7-10 at BWV.

MaryPA
05-18-2006, 09:55 AM
12/3 - 12/8 BWV

Mary

TNBeauty
05-18-2006, 07:08 PM
We are going for our first trip "home" BWV Dec 15-22. We are sooo excited. :bounce: Doing the DDP also.

LoverofDisney
05-20-2006, 07:13 PM
We will be there Dec 9-16 at OKW!!!

Pig Pen
05-20-2006, 07:44 PM
We will be at BWV 12/13 to 12/19!

iankh
05-20-2006, 07:47 PM
We'll be in WDW from December 14th to 22nd, staying at BWV from the 14th to the 17th, and at VWL from the 18th to the 22nd

robmags
05-20-2006, 08:00 PM
We will be at SS from Dec 3rd to 7th.

mlill
05-21-2006, 07:58 AM
:wave: Hi! The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! I even got to change my own dates because we added on a few days! :yay: I'm really looking forward to this vacation, as I'm sure all of you are looking forward to your own! Good luck planning and making those ADR's! I'm still tweaking our schedule - I hope those official December hours will be out soon! Let me know what day you are going to MVMCP and I will add those to the list! :teeth:

-Michelle

lenshanem
05-21-2006, 07:51 PM
BCV 12/31/06 - 1/7/07

Nedlo2
05-22-2006, 07:49 AM
Going home for the first time :banana: This is a Nov-Dec trip and first time to MVMCP :cool1:

11/25 - 12/02 @ SSR

dizhoni
05-22-2006, 04:20 PM
We'll be at OKW from Dec 3rd to Dec 9th---just DH and myself and our very good friends, Pam and Bob! We plan to have a wonderful time!!! Honi :)

bearbear
05-22-2006, 08:56 PM
I just got my tickets for the MVMCP today in the mail YEA :cheer2:
We are going dec 12

catrinuk
05-23-2006, 11:14 AM
We are going to be home at SSR from 12/13 to 01/05 - me, DH, and two DD 9 & 10 looking forward to first christmas at disney. Would love to meet up with other with children around same age during our stay. Going to MVMCP 18th. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :yay: :banana: :love: :grouphug:

GretchGraham
05-23-2006, 12:29 PM
We will be staying in a 2br at OKW Dec 9th - Dec 17. Our first stay as DVCers.

dvc guy
05-23-2006, 01:44 PM
QUOTE=catrinuk]We are going to be home at SSR from 12/13 to 01/05 - me, DH, and two DD 9 & 10 looking forward to first christmas at disney. Would love to meet up with other with children around same age during our stay. Going to MVMCP 18th. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :yay: :banana: :love: :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

WOW Almost 3 weeks at WDW. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo:
You may have to use the Kitchen :rotfl2: :rotfl:

2giddy4wdw
05-23-2006, 05:54 PM
We will be there Nov 24 - Dec 2 OKW. We will be doing MVMCP on Nov 28!!!! We can't wait!!!! :thumbsup2

catrinuk
05-24-2006, 03:18 PM
WOW Almost 3 weeks at WDW. :cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo:
You may have to use the Kitchen :rotfl2: :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

first DVC trip have been saving up points for THE BIG ONE, coming over from UK, never been away christmas before! slightly scary, how to deal with santa and all that! However i have no intention of using the Kitchen, except for breakfast - perhaps (LOL).

DaddyBrady
05-24-2006, 03:26 PM
We're going for our first trip as DVC members to our home resort, SSR, from 12/9 to 12/16. Already have tickets for Very Merry on the DVC-discount day, 12/14.

maxsdaddy
05-25-2006, 10:37 AM
We will be at OKW Dec 3-7 , Disney Wonder Dec 7-10 , OKW Dec 10-12. MVMCP Dec 11

Boardwalk Tigger
05-29-2006, 09:59 PM
We are returning for another great holiday trip at the BCV's 12/26-1/02/. :teeth: :goodvibes :banana:

goofy4tink
05-30-2006, 07:16 AM
Since I'll be fresh out of points for my Dec trip....I have to stay at the Dolphin, from Dec 7-13. MVMCP not decided yet..most likely the 7th.

magicmommy
05-30-2006, 08:12 AM
VWL 12/1 to 12/5....MVMCP 12/4... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

rsschneck
05-30-2006, 08:27 AM
We need an update

We are now staying @ BCV Dec. 21 - 26 and then OKW Dec. 26 - 28. We are waitlisted for the last two nights.

Still attending MVMCP on the 22nd :goodvibes

M&C
05-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Please update our trip. It's changed to 12/16-12/22 at BCV. :woohoo:

rsschneck
06-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Our waitlist for the last two nights came through in 2 days!

Please, change our information

We are now staying @ BCV from Dec. 21st through 28th instead of OKW!

YEAH! Come on Santa! :santa:

sssteele
06-02-2006, 09:39 AM
We were booked from the 23rd to the 31st, but cancelled the 23rd to save about $300 on airfare. We really hated to do it, but had to be realistic.

bobbiwoz
06-05-2006, 10:40 AM
We changed ours, no more POP. BWV Dec. 15th to the 20th. We will try a trip with no car, using ME and didn't want the hassle of changing resorts.

Delta changed direct flights out of Dayton, now only 1 per day (used to be 2 1 AM and 1 PM) and that's in the morning. We have gotten so used to these direct flights, (smallish plane). The PM worked well for us, DH could work, we go offsite or Value for Friday and begin our DVC stay. We're adjusting.

nzdisneymom
06-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Add us - we'll be at VWL on 12/20 - 12/23 in a studio. I think we'll do MVMCP but haven't gotten a chance to check on tickets yet.

tomandrobin
06-05-2006, 11:23 AM
December 27 thru Jan 1....SSR

jdg345
06-05-2006, 11:33 AM
December 16 to 21st VWL ... want to do MVMCP for sure!

bearpele
06-06-2006, 01:09 AM
We are going to Disney from Dec 1 - 12 and will probably be attending 2 MVMCP and trying to stay at the VWL for the entire trip but waitlisted for the Dec 4-6.

Looking forward to seeing our "DVC" friends,

KristineN
06-09-2006, 10:12 PM
Hi everyone...

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me in a Grand Gathering Character Breakfast?? It is scheduled for December 9th. I have included the information below. Thanks!!!!

Kristine

Good Morning Gathering
Begin your day with a Magic Kingdom® morning filled with special songs and fun for kids of all ages. Here, classic Disney Characters join you for breakfast and fun at Tony's Town Square Restaurant. You'll even get some one-on-one time for your group with Mickey himself. Theme park admission is required.

Price:
Adults and Juniors - $39.99, Children (ages 3-9) - $19.99 (available 180 days prior)

friskykitten
06-10-2006, 01:55 PM
December 9th - 16th! One MVMCP! I need to get to planning our PS's. So much to do....... :goodvibes

nzdisneymom
06-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Thanks for adding us to the list.

We got our MVMCP tickets in the mail today - so if you want to update us, we're attending the Party on December 22nd. It will be the first time we've done it.

mikey13v
06-10-2006, 09:43 PM
We're really taking it up a notch (for us) on this trip. DCL Nov30-Dec3, BWV 1Bdr Dec 3-Dec 9. We've been on other cruise ships, but never Disney; and we've stayed at many of the off-site hotels, on-site resorts, and DVC villas, but never anything more than a studio.

mlill
06-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Hi! :wave2: I've updated the list on Page 1! Let me know if you want to be added to the list or if your dates/home/MVMCP need to be changed! I hope everyone is getting the ADR's that they want. I get to make mine in a few days! :bounce: I also can't leave well enough alone, and decided to try the Contemporary Tower in a Magic Kingdom view room on our first 3 nights! So, now we're doing a split stay, and are going to go to MVMCP on the 15th so we can just walk back to the Contemporary! :banana: (No more midnight, standing room only bus trip after the party!)

-Michelle

Zbridget
06-11-2006, 02:10 PM
We'll (me, dh & dd-4) be at SSR in a one bedroom on Friday Dec 22, staying through til Saturday Dec 30th.

Other family members have expressed interest in joining us, I haven't called MS yet, how hard do you think it would be to upgrade to a 2br?

Bridget

mommyceratops
06-11-2006, 09:32 PM
We are going Dec 3 thru 15 :cool1: :cool1: My first trip home to OKW

and MVMCP on the Dec 5th.

:banana: :banana: I can not wait!!!

pouncingpluto
06-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Please change me on the list... one last change, sorry... two waitlists came through... I was only going to take one or the other, but ended up taking both!

Four nights Boardwalk view!

12/7 through 11 at BWV. MVMCP on 12/7.

lovinthemouse
06-12-2006, 04:50 PM
We will be at OKW Dec 26-30. I am sooooo very excited.:cool1:

gamomof2
06-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Is it the DVC membership or the AP that allows you to make ADR's 10 days before the 180 day window? If I'm needing ADR's starting Dec 30 what is the first day in June I can make them?

Thanks.

friskykitten
06-13-2006, 02:36 PM
Michelle,

Sorry I forgot to list where we were staying the first time. Dec 9th - 16th in a Grand Villa at OKW. Can't wait!!

mlill
06-23-2006, 08:15 AM
Anyone else going to WDW in December? Just checking before I update the list again! I'm looking into maybe setting up an IllumiNations Dessert Party during the last half of December. I'm not sure if it would even be available, the dates might be booked already. If there is enough interest in having one, I'll see what dates are open. So, would you be interested in going to an IllumiNations Dessert Party between Dec. 15th - 27th?

-Michelle

jdg345
06-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Anyone else going to WDW in December? Just checking before I update the list again! I'm looking into maybe setting up an IllumiNations Dessert Party during the last half of December. I'm not sure if it would even be available, the dates might be booked already. If there is enough interest in having one, I'll see what dates are open. So, would you be interested in going to an IllumiNations Dessert Party between Dec. 15th - 27th?

-Michelle

Sure! What is it ? ;)

lovinthemouse
06-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Sure Thing, We arrive on the 26th and leave on the 30th at OKW. Thanks:cool1:

mommyceratops
06-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Dec 3rd-15th!!! OKW!!!

I can not wait!!!!

I have my bagallinni, Crocs and lime Green Mickey!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: So if you see me say HI!!!

MY DH is betting me we see NO ONE from the Dis so PLEASE make a HUGE deal about it!!! ;)

rsschneck
06-23-2006, 11:49 AM

-Michelle

You bet! We have MVMCP on the 22nd (last night for the party). If the date works out with our plans and schedule it would be a new event I have not tried and I think it would be fun!

mackeyapp
06-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Sound great, but we don't arrive until the 28th. :wave:

loveswdw
06-23-2006, 09:29 PM
We added the 1st Saturday onto our ressie! YEA! But 45 more points gone! BOO!

We are now staying Dec. 2-8 at the BCV (unless our VWL waitlist comes through :worried:

Thanks!

Madi100
06-23-2006, 11:14 PM
We will be at SSR 12/1-12/8

BobNed
06-24-2006, 12:00 PM
We'll be at POR on 12/2, then OKW 12/3-12/8, then the Poly 12/8-12/10.
MVMCP on 12/5.

Patti Q
06-24-2006, 05:00 PM
We will be at SSR & BWV 12/04 - 12/15.

owtrbnks
06-25-2006, 04:35 PM
We'll be at SSR Dec. 9 - 13. :banana:

tinkersmama
06-25-2006, 04:56 PM
We'll be staying at VWL the 19th - 21st! Can't wait. First time at the lodge!! Staying at the cabins next week!! WOO WOO!!

brandip22
06-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Not a new poster, but an update for anyone "thinking" of reserving in December: I just called MS to change our Studio at SSR to a 1 BR and there was absolutely NO availabilty!! I am trying to convince Dh that it won't be packed as it's just all of us DVC folks going at that time and no one else! The week were are going/were trying to change is 12/2-12/10. I just thought "WOW." I did get pretty much all of the ADRs I wanted at the times I wanted, though!

goofy370
06-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Add us to your list. We will be there 11/24-12/2/06. Hope to see you all there!!! We are doing the MVMCP on 11/28.

crazywig
06-26-2006, 12:28 PM
we'll be at pop the 8 & 9, then BWV (home) the 10-15th.

i actually booked this trip day by day at the 11th month mark...while IN disney at the VWL last january :rotfl:

pouncingpluto
06-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Could you edit ours to say 12/7-11? MVMCP on 12/7.

mlill
06-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Hi! The Official December 2006 List on Page 1 has been updated! I only have one more ADR to make at Blue Zoo because I have to wait for 180 days, and then I'm all done with my reservations! :banana: I'm really looking forward to another magical WDW vacation! :cloud9:

-Michelle

Debi
06-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Count me in for 12/26 - 1/1 at BWV!!

mlill
06-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Hi! I posted a meet in the DISMeets board...

12-22-06 Cookies & Cocoa on the Boardwalk (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1150658)

We'd love to meet some of our DIS family! Please post a reply in the above thread if you can come!

-Michelle

buckylarue
06-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Just noticed list doesn't show our MVMCP nite; it's 12/7 (celebrating my birthday a day early with Mickey so I can go to the DIS meet at Jellyrolls on the 8th :cake: party: )

mlill
06-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Just noticed list doesn't show our MVMCP nite; it's 12/7 (celebrating my birthday a day early with Mickey so I can go to the DIS meet at Jellyrolls on the 8th :cake: party: )

Okay, I added it! Have a great birthday in WDW!!! (and have fun at Jellyrolls!)

-Michelle

Patty3
06-29-2006, 04:22 PM
We will be at the BCV from Nov 27 to Dec 3. I can not wait!

mlill
07-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Anyone else want to be added to the list???

I can't believe our WDW vacation is only 5 months away! :goodvibes

-Michelle

Doug7856
07-16-2006, 05:12 PM
Update: We've added MVMCP for 12/7!

SSR December 6-10

This year it looks like my grandparents and parents will join us so we'll have four generations for our Christmas tradition!

JVL1018
07-16-2006, 05:39 PM
We'll be there 12/8-12/16 staying at BWV.
We'll be at MVMCP on 12/14. :cool1:

bags6490
07-16-2006, 05:43 PM
If you would like to share a tree just drop me a line. I will be at OKW 21 -27 DEC. Thanks

GoofyArt
07-16-2006, 06:44 PM
I'll be taking my DS and DD on 12/8-12/15 staying at SSR. It will be our first trip since Mommy passed away.
We'll be at MVMCP on 12/14.

Art

bobbiwoz
07-16-2006, 07:20 PM
We will be happy to send a BWV tree down. We'll be there from the 15th to the 20th.

Patty3
07-16-2006, 07:51 PM
We will be there 11/27 to 12/3 at the BCV.

Paul in CT
07-16-2006, 08:40 PM
My DW and I will be at BWV from December 10 to 18. We plan to go to MVMCP, too, but haven't decided on the date yet. :)

Doc and Family
07-16-2006, 09:31 PM
We will be there from 12/09 until at least the 15th, more like the 17th or 18th. Will be at the BCV, our home resort.

MVMCP on 12/11 and 12/14!

Hope to see some of you there!

mommyceratops
07-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Is there we post to tree swap? I would love to do it We wil be OKW the 3 thr 15? :banana:

gjw007
07-16-2006, 10:33 PM
I'll be at Orange lake from December 9 t December 16. From December 16 to December 22, I will be at Boardwalk Villas.

Scratch42
07-17-2006, 05:53 AM
Add us to the list! :thumbsup2

Dec 22 - 24 ~ CR, DD has always wanted to stay there! MVMCP 12/22
Dec 24 - 26 ~ BCV
Dec 26 - 30 ~ Disney Magic
Dec 30 - Jan 1 ~ VWL

Now All I have to do is tell my boss! :rotfl2: pirate:

j

mlill
07-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Hi! The Official December 2006 List has been updated on Page 1 ! I added a column for Christmas tree exchanges. If you are interested in sharing a Christmas tree, please post in this thread. I do not have any trees or know who used to organize the tree exchanges in the past. I'm only adding a note to the list to let people know that you are interested in a Christmas tree swap. Thanks!

-Michelle

magicalmcwho
07-18-2006, 11:22 AM
We will be happy to swap a VWL tree. Last year we donated a tree to share at VWL and would be willing to bring down a tree this year.

Jim.

rsschneck
07-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Add us to the list!

Staying @ BCV December 21st through 28th
A couple of years ago when we participated the tree swap was organized by WDWSTAR. Search for some old threads. This really made our Christmas trip special last time!:santa:

GoofyArt
07-18-2006, 07:41 PM
I would be interested in a tree swap at SSR when we're there Dec 8-15. Thanks for adding this to the list!

Art

4kidsandadog
07-19-2006, 09:23 AM
We'll be in 2 rooms at the Contemporary, Dec. 25-Jan. 2. This was a last-minute (at least in DVC-planning terms) decision to celebrate 2 of my children's birthdays on Dec. 30. It's eating up our points for next year, but it'll be worth it!

LBurg93
07-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Hi
Please add us to the list. We will be there 12/23/06-1/1/07. We are staying in Boardwalk Villas. I am interested in a tree exchange. Lauren :dance3: party: :tink: