PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarian food?

jds
01-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where we can find good vegetarian, vegan, and seafood items in DL, DCA, DTD, and the Disneyland Hotel? We'll be there in March with a diverse group--several complete vegans, others who also eat dairy and seafood but not poultry or meat.. any advice will be much appreciated! :banana:

lulugirl
01-22-2006, 07:24 PM
There is a nice Italian restaurant (I think it's named Napoli...something) in DTD, great,fresh pasta. I don't recall if they served fish.
Storytellers cafe' (located in the Grand Californian) has a nice character buffet breakfast. They serve the usual breakfast fare...omlets, waffles, bagels and pastries.
Sorry, that's all I can think of.
Enjoy your trip!

grumpy's fan
01-22-2006, 07:32 PM
There is a website that lists all the available veg items at both parks, dowtown disney, and all the hotels

Unfortunately i can't post the website since I don't have alot of posts on this board but...

if you google vegetariandisney (with no space) your first result should be the word index and it should have the word "geocities" in the address...this is the correct web link for the page I'm referring to. If you have trouble finding it, just PM me and I'll see if I can help further.

My husband has had to move to a raw food diet for health issues and I recently researched the vegetarian food options for our upcoming trip!!

Good luck!!!