PDA

View Full Version : Minnie Medal?

Disneefun
01-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know for sure if there will be a medal for the Minnie 15K? I saw in the original press release that there would be one ("With the debut of the event, a new medal designed in the shape of Minnie Mouse will be awarded to those who complete the 15K"), but the event info. website just mentions a shirt. I'll probably run regardless, but having gone Goofy last week, I'm all about more hardware!!!

If anyone knows for sure, that'd be great!!!

TiffJ
01-17-2006, 03:13 PM
In the Her Sports magazine there is an add for the Minnie Marathon weekend & it says all finishers get a Minnie Medalion. So here's hoping we can have some more "hardware" for my new collection! :)

keenercam
01-17-2006, 03:48 PM
DD17 will be thrilled! She is determined to train and do the Minnie with me and Rhonda and the other WISHers but she was very interested in knowing about a medal and I told her I wasn't even sure there IS a medal. Now I can tell her and it should get her motivated.
Thanks, guys!

gshoemate
01-27-2006, 06:07 PM
Just got an email fro WDW this morning and they verified that a medal will be given, like the ones given for the marathon and the half.