PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Dining Plan Question-Planet Hollywood

jojosmom
01-17-2006, 09:28 AM
I see that Planet Hollywood is listed as being on the dining plan. We are getting a Planet Hollywood voucher at check-in. Can I, dh, ds6, dd8 use 3 ts credits and the voucher. I understand the voucher may be for something small, but if I use my ts credit and get the app., entree and dessert we should have enough food with dh using the voucher. Is this allowed?

hayleypiesmom
01-17-2006, 10:16 AM
I'm really curious about this, too. Over the weekend, I posted a question about this "voucher," but no one seems to know what it is. Maybe it's new.

I noticed we've got 1 voucher for food and 1 voucher for merchandise from Planet Hollywood-- there are three of us going (package with dining plan.)

My dh really wants to try Planet Hollywood, so I was happy to see it on the plan.

Anyway... just thought I'd bump this up, in case anyone has info on the voucher. HS

jojosmom
01-17-2006, 10:59 AM
I've heard that the merchandise is a keychain. I was really hoping for a t-shirt. However, this Planet Hollywood voucher seems to be coming with just about every package that is booked through AAA; I booked directly thru Disney. There was a thread that I posted maybe a week ago (forget which board) and some replies were that the food voucher was only for a salad. Take note that it also is ONE VOUCHER PER PACKAGE. So only one person would get the salad and keychain. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

jezabel_007
01-17-2006, 11:01 AM
I got that too...even though 2 of us are going, the voucher is just for 1 person...kinda annoying actually!!

hayleypiesmom
01-17-2006, 11:08 AM
Salad and a keychain-- woohoo!!! :rotfl2:

I was wondering the same thing-- if the food voucher was something substantial, then it might be worth it to save a TS credit for another time.... or let my dd8 eat from the food voucher, if it was worthwhile (an appetizer, for example.)

Somehow, I don't see her very excited about a salad, though.

Thanks for the replies! HS

curlz2tite
01-17-2006, 01:39 PM
I believe it is also good for a burger. I just got my travel packet in the mail.
It is only good for 1 meal.

Letsbgoofy
01-17-2006, 05:35 PM
The CM I spoke with said it was good for a meal (chosing from a set list), not just a salad. (and we know we never get false information from WDW CMs!!) We probably won't use ours as it is only 1 per package.

mouseketeer
01-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Who gets this voucher thingy? WHO!!??!?!?!?! Resort guests? ::confused3

mouseketeer
01-18-2006, 12:18 AM
okay disregard my last post...I'm a nimwit sometimes!

Piglet843
01-19-2006, 10:33 AM
So does anyone know what this "select list" is?
DH is a picky eater...

zachnlucy
01-19-2006, 10:39 AM
We booked directly thru Disney and got a voucher. It says "entree".

Piglet843
01-19-2006, 10:51 AM
I haven't got my voucher yet - but my Magic Your Way package says "Enjoy a select entree and non alcoholic beverage from Planet Hollywood" So you have to pick from a "select Menu"
Has anyone seen this "select menu"? What's on it?

Piglet843
03-15-2006, 12:14 PM
BUMP!!

Has anyone recently come back from a trip - using MYW Package plus Dining that can help with these questions?

Thanks!!

tinkerbell211
03-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Hmmm... My AAA agent told me the PH voucher was good for an entree up to "around" $20.00-$25.00.
I just booked today.
Anyone?

PrincessTrisha
03-16-2006, 03:14 PM
The select menu is:

Any burger platter (with fries)
Pasta Pomodoro
Ceasar Salad

Also includes a soft drink, coffee or tea.

I can't help you with whether or not you could combine the voucher w/your dining credits but I can tell you that PH on the dining plan was a very good deal for my family. The food was really good and the desserts were awesome! The piece of chocolate cake was about 1/4 of a cake and served with really smooth and tasty vanilla ice cream and the cheesecake was among the very best I've ever had.